Chapter Twenty Nine

Chapter Twenty Nine_

Finn and I drove silently back towards the hotel that we were staying at and I kept glancing over at him sideways to see if I could tell what he was thinking.

He focused on the road and didn't glance at me one until finally when I started to notice beads of sweat forming around his temple, grabbed his hand. He smiled at me and I gave him a reassuring glance and leaned over to lightly kiss his ear.

He rubbed circles in my hand and I relaxed and sort of prayed that I wouldn't need to worry about they boys reactions when I told them who I was planning on dating.

We finally reached the hotel room and Finn parked and we walked silently up to the hotel room that Jack had been staying in. Finn opened the door and Jack was sitting on the bed with his phone in his hands.

He looked up abruptly and I gave him a small smile and he looked at me, almost as if he were bored by my appearance. I smoothed out my hair and tried to look as presentable as possible.

"Hey Jack." I said quietly and sat down next to him on the bed.

Jack side glanced at me and I sighed.

"What? Are you still angry with me?" I said.

"No, I'm just wondering why you're here." He finally mumbled.

"Well I need to talk to you and Finn."

"Okay." Jack said and he turned off his phone and faced me.

Finn sat down too on the bed across from me and jack and sighed loudly.

"Okay boys, I won't keep you long. But I think that after all of this drama, it's time for me to decide who I want to spend my time with, who I want to be with, who will love me as much as I love them. You are both so beyond perfect, but it isn't fair to either of you, this going back and forth. And I need to make a final decision."

I looked between them and they both just stared at me.

This was it.

In this moment; i would decide so so much.

I'm ready.

"Boys, I will always love you both and you are fantastic friends and i hope we can remain close and continue to have this great friendship, but if it's okay with you, I would really like to date..."

I paused. I hoped that they knew I loved them. I didn't want to break their hearts, oh this was so dreadful.

But it had to be done.

I inhaled deeply.

"Finn Harries? I want you."