Chapter Three

Chapter Three_

Everything happened I'm slow motion.

1 Second... Finn throws me through the air.

2 Seconds.... I see the water.

3 Seconds... I hit the water, going in head first.

I swam to the top of the lake, gasping for air. "FINN YOU IDIOT!!!!" I said gasping for breath.

Over on the shore Finn was lying on the dock. LAUGHING. At first, I thought he was choking, but he looked up and tears were streaming down his face. "Jes-ssss-iii-ca" he barely got out in between laughs, "need help?"

Ready for revenge, I slowly swam over acting like I wasn't a good swimmer. "Yeah, Im fine. It hurts thoughl I swam near the dock and reached my arm out. Finn stopped laughing long enough to reach out and try to pull me out. I grabbed his hand with both arms. "Jess...? What are you doing?" I smirked and with that yanked his arm with all my might.

Finn went under and I hung onto the dock and laughed. After about 20 seconds, I was finished laughing and saw that he hasn't come back up yet. "Awww darn" I thought. "Finn? Finnn-nnnn? FINN!!!!" I started to panic and as I lifted myself up I felt something grab my leg. "AHHHHH!!!" And I was dragged under the water again.

When I came up for air, Finn was treading in front of me. "Heyyy" he said smirking. "What's wrong with you?! You don't just throw girls into lakes and then drag them under pretending you're the Loch Ness Monster!!" I pushed water in his face and started laughing. We swam over to the dock and I tried to lift myself up, but my clothes were so wet it was really hard. "Allow me." I heard from behind me and Finns hot breath was felt on the back of my neck as he swam closer. "Here, grab my neck." I wrapped myself around him and he hoisted us up onto the dock. Breathing hard, he layed me flat on the board and hovered over me. "Are you ok?" He said seriously with a look of concern in his eye. "Yeah I'm fine," I said smiling "but am a bit wet" Finn laughed and layed down next to me. "That was frickin awesome!" I said. Finn started laughing and said "oh course it was! I mean I am like the funniest guy you've probably ever met." "Sure" I said sitting up and winking.

Finn stood up and reached out his hand. "Come on, lets go get dried off." I grabbed his hand and he lifted me up. I immediately swayed a but from the extra weight. "Here, Ill carry you!" "No it's fine I've got this." "No let me please!" Finn pleaded and I jumped up on his back. BURRRRR it was cold. The wind was picking up and our soaking wet bodies started to shiver. Goosebumps formed and I held tight to Finns chest. "Ummm Jessica," he said, "WHAT!" I mumbled shivering into the back of his neck trying to have him block the wind. "Are you cold?" He asked. "What do you think Finn? You just threw me into an ice cold lake and are walking to your car against the freezing cold wind!" Finn laughed and said "Well try and warm up cause I can feel your nipples on my back."

And with that I slapped the side of his face.

--------------------------------------

Thank you everybody who is reading this!!! I really appreciate it! Comment if you want any other people in the story or plot twists or anything? I don't have a total plot and so I'm looking for ideas! I hope you like it my dears!!

LOVVVVEEEEEE TAYLA!!!