Chaper Seven

Chapter Seven_

I walked into my room fuming because I didn't understand why Finn couldn't have just told me he had a girlfriend. I didn't need him anyways. I turned the T.V on and started watching Good Luck Charlie which despite my age was the best show they had. I was actually best friends with Bridget before she moved. I waited and waited, wondering if Finn would "come after me" like they did in the movies. With no such luck I lay down and fell asleep watching an episode.

When I woke up, it was cold. Very very cold. I wish Finn were here but he probably wouldn't want to deal with me and my sassy attitude. I groggily walked out into the kitchen to make an afternoon snack. As I walked down the hall I heard the T.V. on. "Darn, I must have forgotten to turn it off" Walking into the living room, I saw Finn laying on the couch passed out. I turned the T.V off and sat on the floor next to him.

I stared at Finn wondering how I had gotten to meet him. I mean who meets an amazing person that they become best friends with on a Plane. I smiled at Finn. Taking advantage of him being asleep, I slowly got close to his face and kissed the tip of his nose. Then, I lightly took my finger and traced his face. Around his chiseled jawline and nose, feeling the dimples and his eyebrows. I stroked his hair just taking in every part of him. At lasts, I stared at his lips. I touched them slightly then recoiled.

I'm not allowed to touch Finn. What was I even thinking. Then again, he was asleep and had a girlfriend so it was now or never.

I stared at his face again and then slowly I kissed his plump lips. I moved my mouth, and using my tongue I traced the outside of his lips. I put my hand on his face and just kissed him. I realized then, that I liked Finn. Alot. I would never have been bold enough to kiss a guy back home but here I had a new sense of freedom. I pulled away and looked at Finn and kisses him again. Suddenly he started moving his lips In sync. I pulled away, frightened, and Finn sorta opened his eyes trying to adjust to the light.

"You should wake me up like that ever morning." He said and smiled.

"Ok" I said, chuckling. He cupped my face and kissed me.

My stomach fluttered as we softly moved our lips back and forth. His tongue poked at my lip, begging for an entrance. I let him in and our tongues began to dance. They swayed back and forth and soon we were pressed together trying to get closer and closer. I leaned up and so did Finn and we continued kissing and kissing. Our kisses started to become sloppy and desperate. I pulled away and got up and layed on him as he was on the couch. I put my legs on either side of him and tucked a piece of hair behind my head. I felt a bulge from underneath me and I smirked.

I grinded my bum up against his crotch and he moaned. "Jessica. What the fuck are you doing?" He said with his eyes closed.

I put my lips on his again and again we moved our mouths together with me grinding him. I stopped suddenly and we grabbed at each other feeling the tension in the air to be closer. Then, Finn stood up cupping my bum and lifting me up cuddling me against his chest. We continued to kiss and goosebumps formed from all of the craziness. As Finn stood there holding me he suddenly put me down.

"Finn!!" I said, complaining. "Come back." He started at me for a moment and then slammed me up against the wall.