Chapter Six

Chapter Six_

I went into the bathroom to take a shower and lost myself. I sang rather loud and talked to myself, completely forgetting about Finn being asleep on my couch only one room away. I continued belting out Les Mis tunes and stepped out of the shower turning the water off. "Darn it!!!" I thought. "I forgot to unpack towels." Realizing I had nothing in my bathroom, I unlocked the door and stepped out. It was really cold and goosebumps automatically hit my body on impact with the cold air. I walked towards the kitchen and started to look through the boxes. I giggled, because well... I was just walking around naked in my house. I started lifting boxes up and trying to find the one labeled shower stuff.

"Here it is!" I said to myself and attempted lifting it out from under the other boxes. It was SO heavy. I then grabbed it and yanked with all of my strength. Suddenly the boxes came tumbling off.

"CLANG! CHATTER! RIIIIIPPPPP!!" And everything spilled out. "Crap..." I grabbed the box and tried opening it but it was still taped shut.

From behind me, I heard footsteps. "OHMIGOD who was in my house? Did I forget to lock the door? Did he climb in through the window? Is he a criminal? What if the rape me? Oh my gosh, I bet it's a cannibal! No God please save me!" I panicked but realized I needed to be calm. Deciding I would use self defense, I spun around and out my hands up to block myself.

There standing before me...

Was of course Finn. He was shirtless, revealing a 6 pack and toned arms. He had on shorts and his hair was messed up. He was standing there gaping a me and rubbed his eyes and gaped some more. "What the hell Finn?! You scared the crap out of me!!" I started laughing and was waiting for Finn to join in. He cleared his throat and looked down and at that moment a breeze hit me. "OHMIGOD!!!! OHMOGOD FINN WHY DIDNT YOU SAY SOMETHING?!!!" I sprinted out of the room and into the safety of my bathroom! "FINN! Can you get me a towel?" I yelled down the hall. I can't BELIEVE I just did that. I can't even kiss the boy and now he's seeing me naked. Great impressions...

Finn knocked on the door and said "here!" I opened the door slightly and grabbed the towel from him. I was about to slam it when he put this foot in the door. I quickly wrapped the towel around my body, it was really short and I sighed.

"Finn get your foot out of the door."

"No."

"Ohmigosh, just get it out!!"

"No. Let me in."

"Finn, I'm NAKED!"

"Exactly, let me in"

I held the towel firm in place and backed away from the door. Finn walked into the bathroom and smirked at me. I sat on the toliet and he leaned against the sink, still shirtless, still smirking, and laughing really hard. "I just saw you naked."

"Shut up, Finn."

"You're so cute, you didn't tell me you have a nice little six pack going on, and you hide those curves."

"That's cause I'm gay."

"What?"

"Nothing, it was a joke."

"Oh whatever, well anyways, I think you should do that more often."

I looked up at Finn. "You're such an arse. Gosh what's wrong with you?" Finn smiled causing me to smile. He walked to the toliet and stood over me. "I think I was suppose to do this." He kneeled down and I stared at him. "Do what?" With that, he leaned in and grabbed my neck kissing me softly on the lips. His lips were warm and soft, tasting of peppermint. They were safe and secure making me ache for more. Finn pulled away and opened my eyes moaning. He smirked and said "you like that?" I nodded and buried my face into his neck. He stood up holding me by the waist, me still In his neck.

His lips brushed against my neck and I smiled and held onto him tightly. "Sorry, I couldn't resist." He whispered. "You're so hot." I laughed and stood on my tiptoes kissing him on the cheek. "That was nice, Finn" I smiled at him and leaned back down looking at my feet. Finn held up a pair of underwear and matching bra. "Here, put this on." I took them and pushed him towards the door. "Wait, I can't see? I've already seen you naked!"

"I was under a box, idiot. It's not all the way."

"But still, just let me look at you." He said smirking.

I blushed and pushed him out the door closing it. I pulled the bra and underwear on and found a pair of shorts sitting on the bathroom sink. Wearing only that, I walked into the kitchen. Finns back was turned but I watched as his back muscles contracts as he lifted pans and flipped the pancakes he was making. "Finn, I don't like pancakes." He turned around and looked me up and down before grinning. "More for me then I guess." I laughed and sat on the counter next to him. He eyed me as he watched the pancakes and I stare at him. We just enjoyed each others company, neither bringing up the kiss that had happened a few moments earlier.

"What do you want to do today?" He asked poking me in the stomach. I then remembered the text that I had saw. "Well whatever, but it seems like your a bit busy tonight." I said somewhat hostilely. "What's wrong?" His brow creased in confusion and I desperately wanted to kiss it. "Check your texts." He grabbed his phone and looked At his messages. Then he laughed. Grabbing my arm and placing kisses all over it, it caused my stomach to flip flop. "Ill explain tonight. You don't have to worry about the dirty bastard." He smiled and chuckled. "You will meet them tonight."

"What do you mean Finn? I don't want to meet some girlfriend that you have."

Finn glared at me and looked up at the ceiling, sighing. "Don't be so jealous, it's not that bad!!!!"

"Whatever Finn." I said and walked towards my room

I know I was Acting like a jerk, but I don't really want to meet his girlfriend. Wait a minute... Why am I so jealous..?

---------------------------------------------

I liked this chapter a bit! I thought it was cute and I'm in a lovey dovey mood cause my crush told me he loved me.... TWICE!!!

Tayla is out!!!!