Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven_

"Jessica, look at me. Stay with me. Are you awake?" I opened my eyes to Jacks face right in front of mine. I tried to look up, but a sharp pain went through my head and Jack slowly pushed my head down, stroking my hair and setting my head back I'm his lap. "Shush baby, it's gonna be alright." I started crying, which made my head hurt worse and I realized where I was. "I don't need to be at the hospital Jack, I'm fine, where's Finn? What's going on? Lets just go home because I'm obviously fine." I babbled on and on and Jack sat there listening patiently and wiped my face. "You're in shock Jessica. It's going to be just fine though. I'm right here for you baby, I'm right here." I sat up in the hospital bed and laid against Jacks chest. I could faintly hear his heartbeat and that's when it all came back.

"What happened Jack?" He stopped stroking me for a second and then wrapped his arms around me. "You ran out in front of the car. I ran out and grabbed you out of the way. We fell really hard on the street and Finn ran out into the road to get us and got clipped by a car. A women called 911 and they brought you here." Jack chose his words carefully, staring at me intently to see how I would react.

I processed it all. "Where is Finn now?" "He's at home Jessica."

I bit my lip. We sat there for a long time. I dozed off and he would watch me and vice versa. He cared, and it was a nice protective feeling.

When he woke up, I stared at him. "So you just saved my life, right?" Jack looked down at me and smiled. "I guess you could say that." I intertwined my fingers with Jacks and studied his hand. "So you're my angel." I whispered. I turned around and stared at Jack. I put both of my legs on either side of him sitting in a straddle position. I stared at him and whispered, "Thank you." Before leaning in and gently kissing him on the lips. His lips tasted of strawberry a and his breath of mint. I smiled against them and pressed harder against him wanting more and more of him. He was so perfect. He reached his arms around me and cupped my bum gently squeezing. I smiled again and he kissed my teeth. I laughed and we pulled apart. "That's so embarrassing!" He groaned and I laughed up against his chest drawing circles on his torso. He groaned again and squeezed my leg, tickling my thigh with his light touch. "Are you ready to go home now?" He asked, looking at me with pleading eyes. "I think so."

He carefully held me in his arms as he opened the bed sheets in the bed, placing me inside. "Ill be right back." He said with a wink. A few minutes later, after Jack had talked to the doctor, he came in and grabbed my jacket. "Lets go Jesso!!" He said smiling and handing me my jacket. "Don't they need to do some tests and stuff before they release me?" "Oh no, you're fine." Jack said shrugging. "That's strange," I said. "I have my ways." Jack said winking at me. He helped me up and grabbed my hand. I wondered what his ways are.

On the way home, we stopped at a McDonalds and Jack rubbed my hand with his thumb. "So, how are you feeling?" He asked with genuine concern. "I feel great!" I replied and I did. I felt really happy, just glad to be alive and in Jacks presence. I reached over and kissed him on the cheek. He was in mid chew and stopped and looked at me and then smiled and continued chewing. Then he grabbed his water and took a sip and popped a mint In his mouth. "You are so strange, Jack!" I said giggling. He smiled mischievously and we pulled into my driveway. I ran up to unlock the door to my flat, impressed that the keys were still in my pocket. I hurried inside and flopped down on my bed.

"UGGG I've missed this bed!" I mumbled into my pillow. I heard Jacks footsteps and he stopped at my door and chuckled. "Somebody's happy to be back!" "You try being away from your amazingly comfortable bed and tell me how it feels!!" "Alright alright! I give." I flipped over on my back and looked at him, and then sunk into my bed. "So why didn't Finn come?" I asked. Jack came over and sat on my bed taking it all in and then stretched out next to me propped up on his elbow looking down at me. He kissed my forehead and shrugged. "He wished he could have saved you, I guess." I nodded. It was a valid answer and at that moment I was a bit angry with Finn, but I didn't want to think about him now! "Soooooooo.." I said scooting closer to Jack, "ya come here often?" He laughed and rolled over on top of me and propped himself up on his forearms." Is that the best line you can come up with?" He said laughing. "Maybe, but I'm a bit distracted by the hot guy in the room." Jack rolled his eyes and leaned down putting his mouth next to my ear. "You're really cute when you attempt cheesy pick up lines Jessica." He whispered into my ear seductivily. I sighed and looked at his big green-blue eyes. Without thinking I arched my back pressing our chest together. He grabbed my back and dipped his head, placing his lips on mine.

His lips were so warm and sweet, making me ache for him even though he was laying on top of me. I aggressively pulled on his shirt tugging him closer. Our tongues met and he shoved his tongue down my throat roughly kissing me. We flipped over so I was on top of him, and I wrapped my legs around his sides never wanting to stop. He cupped my thighs and sat up. We continued kissing, my hair flying everywhere, his hands roaming my body. "I- Never thought- there could be- such - a beautiful girl- that I could- meet- but- Finn- was right." He mumbled in between kisses.

My heart fluttered at the mention of Finns name, guilt washing over me. Finn was perfect. But the boy I was sitting here kissing was too. We stopped kissing gasping air and Jack stood up holding me. I wrapped my arms around him and pressed my entire body closer to his, and he kissed my neck, biting the sensitive skin. I gasped and moaned, placing my head on his shoulder as he performed his love bite. It ached, but he licked a strip down my neck blowing on it. I slammed my mouth against his again and he slammed me against the wall.

Feeling Jacks arms; one cupped around my middle caressing the side of my breast and the other palming my crouch, I groaned in pleasure tilting my head against the wall and arching my back. Jack continued to kiss me and I wondered how far I would go tonight. As Jack kissed me, my thoughts turned to Finn. I pictured him standing in to doorway. No. That was him in the door way. I gasped and blinked. Standing in front of me was Finn, with a key in his hand and glassy eyes.