Chapter Twenty Eight

Chapter Twenty Eight_

I pull away from Finn/possibly Jack's lips and stare at him, blinking rapidly.

"What was that for?" He asks

"Which twin are you?" I say suspiciously.

"The hotter one." He says and winks at me.

I roll my eyes. "Come on, I can't tell. You say you're Finn, but it literally just felt like it was Jack kissing me and if you guys pull some sort of stunt or something, I will seriously kill you. And then your ghost can visit me in prison."

Finn/Jack chuckles. "Okay, fine. If you don't believe me, why don't you ask me some questions to figure out which twin I actually am."

I squint awkwardly at him. "Why would I do that? I don't care which twin you are, I'm just confused as to why you're coming to pick me up." I did want to know which twin it was though, but I couldn't exactly let him know that.

"Oh my gosh Jess, it's me! I'm deeply hurt that you can't see that." He says sticking his lip out slightly.

"Well why did Zoe let you come pick me up?! I thought you wanted nothing to do with me cause I definitely don't want anything to do with you."

"Okay Jess, here me out. I let you go at the beach because Jack and I made an agreement. Okay?"

"What was the agreement?" I ask curiously.

Finn/Jack sighs loudly, "Okay Jess, so basically, Jack has a huge crush on you and so do I. And basically when we were going out he got really jealous and then when you called him to hang out, he made me promise not to get involved. And then I told Nicole about all that stuff to try and get to you, and he was really angry before I came looking for you saying how I didn't deserve you and so I told him that you liked me more and he said well let her pick who she likes more. So I said fine, but we can't try to sway you with promises and money, just let you choose. So we weren't allowed to say anything about who likes you more at the beach."

I sit there flabbergasted. "Well that's interesting."

Finn/Jack sorta smiles awkwardly, it's a shy smile, looking cute on Finn's face.

"Wait so you are Finn right?"

"Umm Jess... Who was the one that accidentally threw you into that lake? And then you got really embarrassed when I took my shirt off? Pretty sure that was MWAH!" Finn says laughing.

I gasp at him. "YOU KNEW I WAS EMBARRASSED?!"

He's laughing harder now, "of course I did!! It was sorta hilarious, cause your cheeks flared up, but you couldn't help but admire my abs." He says winking.

Cocky Finn is back............

"Finn Harries you idiot!" I say slapping his arm playfully. I lean over onto his shoulder placing my head on him.

Finn kisses the top of my head and I smile, my heart beating quickly wondering how the heck I was laying on THE Finn Harries shoulder.

I sigh quietly. "So... Now what?"

"You just have to decide who you want to be with, Jess."

I wince. That's what I was afraid of. I don't want to hurt the boys at all, but I now need to know who I want to be with. Who's gonna be there for me.

"Finn. I know who I want to be with already."

Finn sits up abruptly and my head slides off his shoulder and I look up at him.

"Who?!" He says excitedly.

"I need to talk to both you and Jack. Like now."

"Okay okay okay Jess. Lets go!"

He steps on the gas and I start to sweat. Now it's time for me to tell the boys my decision, who I want to be with. It's a bit scary and I feel a strange sense of control. I am nervous yet excited to see how my life is gonna play out with one of them.

I just know that in the end, one of them won't be with me.

Finn (A Jack and Finn Harries FanFic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें