Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty_

Finn had already called Jack by the time we had gotten back to his place and Jack was safe and sound back in his dorm room, saying he "was needed" at university. I didn't believe anything he said, but I left it at that, for fear of thinking of Jack too much.

---------

I was getting ready for a date that night with Finnegan when he knocked on my door.

"Jess?"

"Yes love?"

"Can I come in? I have to tell you something..."

I nodded and slowly gulped. What did he possibly want?

"So I know that it's been only a short while that we've been dating, but should I buy umm... Urrrr...."

I waited, and he just looked down and turned red.

"Buy what love? It's fine, just tell me!"

"Oh never mind haha" Finn said laughing nervously.

I was a bit confused but I didn't want to let that ruin our night.

We reached the movie we were going to and after getting settled, Finn started bouncing up and down nervously. He shook his leg and tapped his fingers and shifted in his seat back and forth. The commercials started going for "Stuck In Love" and I told him to hush because I wanted to see Logan Lerman.

Finn looked at me and rolled his eyes and stuck his middle finger up at me.

Gasping I smacked his arm and whispered, "you're gonna pay for that!"

He smirked and gave me this cocky wink before putting his hand over my mouth and telling me to shut up.

I tried to enjoy the movie, but Finn kept talking and moving and poking me. Finally, I had had enough and stood up and walked out of the theater.

I ordered another pop and sat on the bench when I saw Finn looking about. I waved and put my head down picking at my fingers. I need to be patient with him... I thought I myself and then I saw his feet standing in front of me.

I looked up and gave him a small smile before looking down again.

"Come finish the movie Jess!!" He said some what rudely.

"I think I'm gonna sit out here a bit."

"No come on!"

"Finn, go finish. Ill be here."

He sighed clearly irritated and I smiled.

"Let's go get dinner now!!"

I grabbed his hand and started to skip towards the exit, with him in tow.

He yanked his hand away from me and walked stiffly towards the exit and out to the car.

I follow behind and get in shotgun and we ride in silence to the restaurant.

No words, no kisses, no hand holding, no nothing... I'm so confused and when we get to the the burger place, Finn orders for us and we sit in silence.

"Finn what is wrong with you?!!" I ask finally.

"Nothing. Why?"

I glare at him and sit quietly. If he doesn't want to talk then I won't make him.

Our food comes and we eat, he doesn't even attempt to make conversation.

I finally get up, grab the keys from his jacket pocket and go sit in the car. A few tears roll down my face, but I pull myself together and decide to call Jack.

"Hello is this Jack?"

-------------------------------------------

Filler chapter.

Sorry guys I haven't updated... I'm a terrible person. So I'm thinking of writing a Harry Styles fanfic and I have an amazing idea that's like original. And anybody write or know of any good fanfic cause its ridiculous how I have NOTHING!! I need my stuff...

Oh and btw if you have an Instagram could you go on @zacchaplinn 's page and tag my user name @tayla_curtis and say "@tayla_curtis LOVES YOU AND YOU SHOULD TALK TO HER!!" If you do I will literally kiss you and buy you a chocolate cake. Oh and also if anybody wants to kik me an give me ideas or just so we can fan girl over dudes I'm "tcurti5" on kik. Ok BYE loves!!!