Chapter Twenty One

Chapter Twenty One_

"Hello?"

"Jack!! This is Jess!"

"Jessica! Oh gosh, who are you love?"

His polite manner warmed me and I wished for him to be with me. He was never moody.

"How's your university?"

"It's fine. But Jess, how are you?"

Oh... He realized that I had avoided the question.

"Finns being strange. He's so moody lately and I can't handle it."

"He loves you Jess. I know he does. And I'm sorry, he's a but strange sometimes."

"But Jack!! I don't want this anymore!!!!" I shouted at him.

Did I really not want him anymore..? I didn't know how much longer I could handle it.

Silence was on the other line.

"Jack! Can I come stay with you? PLEASE!!"

"Jess..."

"Jack please let me come stay with you! I just need a few days. I don't even have any friends other then you two!"

"Jess, I'm going to a YouTube convention tomorrow! I don't think it would be good for you there."

"YouTube convention? I can do that!! Oh please Jack, please let me come!"

"Jess... I want you to come I really do, but your dating my brother."

"Here Jack, hold on one second."

Finn was standing outside of the car and knocking...

I unlocked it for him and ignored him. He got in a started the car up.

"What?" He said when he saw me glaring at him.

"Finn... Just don't."

"You know what Jess? I'm done with this! I'm so done with you! You're so moody, and annoying, and you didn't even give me a good blow job!" I gaped at him.

"So you can just get away from me! I don't want to see you ok?!" He glared hard at me and pulled quickly out of the parking lot and sped towards her house.

"Let me call you back, ok?"

"Jess? What's going on? I love you ok? Hold on!"

I hung up and sat in silence waiting until we pulled up to the house.

I got out silently, and Finn got out of the car and opened the door for me. I took my shoes off, and jacket and Finn stared at me.

"I'll see you around?" He said as if we had not just broken up and he had not just yelled at me and he had not just completely abandoned me. Tears formed in my eyes but I ignored them.

"What the fuck did I do?!!"

"EXACTLY THAT JESS!!!! You're so unpredictable!!! And I don't even feel comfortable without you about to spring something on me!!"

What was he talking about...?

"Is this about the question you were trying to ask me earlier?"

Finn turned bright red and nodded slightly.

"Just spit it out!! Tell me now Finn!"

"All I wanted to ask was..." He trailed off.

Stomping my foot, I pushed him out the door.

"When you figure it out, let me know moron!!"

Finn flipped me off as he walked towards his car and I slammed the door, leaning up against it, and slid to the floor, taking out my cell phone.

"Jack? I'm sorry, can I please come?"

"I already bought you a ticket to L.A."

I gasped. "Oh Jack thank you thank you!!!"

"Is Finn going to be angry??"

"We aren't together anymore, Jack."

"Ok see you tomorrow then!!"

Jack seemed happy with that statement and I giggled.

"Send me the information."

"I will, Jess! Love you!" I smiled and hung up.

--------------------------------------------