Chapter Four

Chapter Four_

Finn carried me the rest of the way to the car and set me in the passengers seat. As I watched him out the window, he took his shirt off and his shorts revealing his Calvin Klein boxers. I blushed, hoping that he didn't see that I was watching him and looked down fiddling with my fingers as I tried to look as innocent as possible. I heard the car door open and saw Finn climbing into the drivers seat STILL in his boxers. "You forgot your pants." I mumbled awkwardly. It was weird cause I didn't know him like all that well and here he was just stripping off in front of me.

"Well I'm sorry, but I'm soaking wet due to some idiot girl who pulled me into a lake and I'm not trying to drive home in soaking wet clothes." Finn said sarcastically. "Shut up!" I said grinning. Finn laughed and reached over for my hand. "It's ok though. I mean I got to hold an incredibly hot girl who was wet and sorta feel her up." He winked and then started laughing after my look of horror. I swung at him and he ducked. We both started laughing and I told him to hurry up and start the car. With that we drove off.

*******

We arrived back at my house and Finn helped me inside and as I was starting to say good bye to him, he just walked right into my flat and into the kitchen.

"What are you doing?!" I asked. "Getting food. What does it look like?" He reached in the fridge and pulled out leftover pizza and helped himself. "Of course you can have some of my dinner Finn." I said rolling my eyes and walking towards my bedroom. "Shanndkkans Jessiaaaaaaa" he said with his mouth full of food." Ewwww the weirdo," I thought as I walked towards a box with my clothes in it.

After I came out of the bathroom, Finn was sitting on the couch watching TV. "Heyyyyyyy" he said turning around and reaching his arms out for me. "Get away from me, Finn!!!" I said and sat on the other side of the couch. He stretched out and layed across me with his head in my lap. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I said pushing him off. "Well if you weren't gonna come to me, I guess I have to come to you. He smirked and put his head back in my lap. I sighed and looked towards the television. "Thanks for coming with me today Jessica. It was really fun and I'm sorry if you get annoyed with my teasing, it's just you're easy to mess with." "Hardy har har. No it was great. Lets do something like that again." I looked away from the TV and down at Finn and saw that he was already staring at me.

"Hi" I whispered. He was so close and so cute and I really liked the kid as my friend, but in the back of my mind felt something more, but I pushed the thoughts away. Finn leaned up and cuddled up next to me. "You're still all cold" he said smiling at me. "I know I know." I didn't want him to know the real reason I had goosebumps was because he was so close. I leaned my head on his shoulder and said, "So what do ya wanna do?" "I dunno." He said. We sat in silence and I tried to listen closely to see if his heart was beating as fast as mine.

After a few more minutes, Finn sat up and looked at me. "Well I should probably go home," He said. "Nooooooooooo don't just stay here. We can have a sleepover." Finn laughed, "but I thought I was a random guy who just throws girls into lakes." He said quoting me.

"Yeah shut up." And I punched him. "Well if you insist...I guess I could stay and have a little slumber party." "Finn you just made that sound wrong." Well if it is a party... We should play games." He winked and waited for my response. "You are a little pervert ya know that?!!" I said laughing. "You are making it sound more like a night of sex then a night of movies and randomness with Jessica Lynn. "Jessica you have a sick mind."

"No I don't!! You just make it sound like that!!!!"

"Sick mind"

"Loser"

"Sicko"

"Pervert"

We looked at each other and started laughing. "WELLLLLLLL ill go get some popcorn."

"Sounds good."

I walked into my bedroom and changed into a tank top and shorts and grabbed a blanket and made popcorn. Finn patted a seat for me and grabbed the blanket wrapping us in it. We didn't really watch the movie, but threw popcorn at each other and snuggled.

Finn hugged me and buried his face into my neck. "You are awesome" he said muffled by my skin. "You are too." I said smiling and patting the top of his head. Finn looked up at me and smiled. Then his eyes flickered to my lips.

Oh gosh no no no no no!! I thought. Don't do it...I don't want this to get awkward. But I wanted to kiss him so badly. Finn stared at me and I looked at him.

At the same moment, we both started to move forward and closer to each other. I looked at his parted lips and put my hand on his cheek. He grabbed the back of my neck and we stared at each other, daring the other to make the first move. After a few seconds, I leaned forward.