Collecting Blood Bags and Perrie?

Start from the beginning

"All right, now, let's get down to business shall we?" He asked with an evil smirk on his face as he clasped his hands together. Oh no... what is he even thinking?

"Ok, first order. You're going to go with Zayn to go get more blood bags. He'll explain how to get them. When you get back, I'll explain what else to do but for now, go." Louis shooed us away.

Derek handed Zayn a bunch of zip block bags with a smirk on his face which Zayn gladly returned which made me want to gag at that point. I could hear Louis laughing from his throne and I sent him a glare. But he just smiply waved at me like he was innocent and did nothing. I rolled my eyes as Zayn shoved the bags into my chest. I stumbled backwards slightly but quickly got my balance back.

I carried the bags in my right arm as Zayn grasped my left arm tightly before dragging me out of the castle with him. I could tell Zayn was happy about doing this but he wasn't too happy about me coming with him and I felt the exact same way. I really didn't want to know how they did this because to me it seemed pretty disgusting. How could they all do this without feeling even the least bit guilty? I would have to give something up to them in return if I was a vampire and I had to do this for the rest of eternity. I wouldn't like the feeling of guilt hanging on my shoulders twenty four seven.

We were now standing in the middle of the sidewalk and the streets were dead silent except for the small pattering of footsteps hitting the sidewalk here and there. Then I also heard music coming out from somebody earphones that wasn't that far away.

"All right, here's what we are going to do. I'm going to explain this once and you better get it right because I won't be explaining it again. I'm going to bite the persons neck then you'll put this tube," He said taking a small tube out of his back pocket and handing it to me.

"And attach it to the bag once it is opened. Then it will flow into the bag and once it's full, we'll go on to the next person and do this over and over again. Any questions?" He asked as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Um... what's your power?" I asked, curiousity taking over me. He smirked widely before dipping his head right against my ear. I froze in my spot before he started talking.

"I can control your nightmares..." He said in a deep, menacing voice that sent shivers down my spine as he leaned forward towards my ear. My spine stood up, making my body straight because I was scared out of my mind.

"I can come into your dreams and turn them into nightmares. I could make anything I want in your mind to make you scared for life. But don't worry princess, I'll make sure to visit that pretty little mind of yours." He said as he patted my head like I was a freaking dog. My mouth fell open slightly at the thought of Zayn coming into my head and turning every dream I had into a twisted nightmare. If I wasn't holding anything, I would probably be putting my hands over my ears right now. He chuckled slightly before standing back up straight again.

"All right!" He shouted suddenly, backing away from me and clasping his hands together loudly, making me jump slightly.

"Let's go look for our first victim shall we?" He said with a laugh and I rolled my eyes before following him.

He told me to stay quiet as we were following behind a girl with earphones in her ears. She was one that I saw passing by us earlier before Zayn scared the shit out of me with the thought of him being in my mind. I can faintely hear Cher Lloyd's song, Swagger Jagger, with her humming it to lightly. She was actually a really good singer. Zayn started picking up his pace, with me slightly behind. I watched as he ripped out her earphones, making her gasp and turn around, looking at us wide eyed. She was about to say something probably asking why I was with Zayn but Zayn cut her to it.