Annabeth

Annabeth blinked, then winced at the light. Her head hurt as she tried to figure out where she was and what had happened. She saw a girl with brown eyes and blonde hair leaning over her, removing her hand's from Annabeth's temples. There was a dark haired guy with teal eyes standing next to the girl, smiling. 

"What... What happened to me?" Annabeth asked, her voice groggy. 

"You don't remember?" The girl asked, looking concerned. 

"I..." Annabeth started, but then her memories rushed back. Her being out with Percy, and all of a sudden in a different place, captured by the group called the Neverseen.

"Percy!" Annabeth exclaimed, and tried to get up. She staggered back, dizzy from her head. 

"He's coming," The girl reassured her. "The liquid, I healed your mind, but your head might hurt for a while still, since this is all new. We don't know what all the side affects are."

"You healed me?" Annabeth asked. 

"Yeah, Sophie's pretty amazing," the boy spoke, his voice heavily accented. 

The girl, Sophie, blushed. "How did you do it?" Annabeth asked.

"Well, you see, um, we're elves," Sophie said. Annabeth raised her eyebrows but didn't interrupt. "Our minds are more fragile, and they can break from guilt. Recently the Neverseen have made a liquid substance which can pretty much force a broken mind, basically."

"So when they put me in that liquid, my mind broke," Annabeth summarized. 

"Yeah. Fitz and I, we're telepaths, so that's how we were able to go into your mind and save you," Sophie stated.

"Really Sophie was the one who saved you. She did all the work," Fitz said, and Sophie blushed again. She looked like she was about to protest when Percy burst into the room, panting.

"Annabeth!" he yelped, and dove toward her bead, his green eyes sparkling. "I came as fast as I could."

Percy hugged Annabeth, a huge smile on his face. "I've missed you." 

"Percy..." Annabeth said, her eyes watery from happy tears.

"Just for the record, I happened to see you sleeping for a long time, and you drool when you sleep too." Percy smiled. 

"Hey," Annabeth protested, playfully punching Percy in the head. 

Percy turned toward Sophie and Fitz. "How could you guys not tell me you were starting the healing?" Percy asked and tried to seem mad, although he couldn't stop smiling.

"Come here Seaweed Brain." Annabeth said, and hugged Percy tightly. He hugged her back even tighter. "I never want to lose you again." Percy whispered.

"Never," Annabeth whispered back, and they clung to each other even tighter.