Dex

Dex fiddled with his sucker punch and all of his cubes, checking if they were all working. Sophie, Keefe, Tam, Linh,  Biana, Fitz, and Percy. They had all finally arrived at the Neverseen's base, and it was Dex's turn to help. 

"Okay, let's go over the plan again." Sophie pulled out a map. "Dex, you'll go in and disable the security, and you can go alone since you should be fine with all of your gadgets." Dex nodded, prepared. "Tam and Biana, you guys are going to try to catch the Neverseen's attention and get them to follow you. It'll be like when we broke into Exile to save Prentice." Dex winced, remembering Fitz's body, impaled. "Then Fitz and I can track the Neverseen's thoughts and stop them from getting close to Annabeth. We'll also listen to Annabeth's thoughts to find her. Then Linh and Percy can go and save Annabeth. We'll all meet back here once we're done." Everyone nodded.

"I should get started." Dex was about to unlock the door. "The longer we stay here, the bigger the risk." The door clicked open. 

"Be careful," Sophie said. He blushed and ducked his head into the door.

Dex silently ran down the dark corridor, and followed the path he had studied in the map. He finally reached the security room without any interruption, and opened the door. He winced when the lock clicked open, sounding like a gunshot in the silent hallway. After counting to fifty to make sure no one heard, Dex pushed the door open. 

The machines hummed, and he could hear the machines purposes. The machines didn't exactly talk, but they did something like that, communicating so that only Dex could hear. When he saw them, he immediately sensed their purpose and what they needed, like they were whispering into his head. They had no voice, but they sent him ideas for what to do, and somehow they found out what he wanted them to do. 

He thought of what he wanted, and set to work. He made a satellite that could disable the Neverseen's melders, and turned off all the devices in the building. The lights all went down, but since his friends studied the maps, they should be fine. The Neverseen would probably know their way around their base, but Dex was hoping it would at least confuse them. Finally Dex turned off all the alarms. He ran out of the room, not bothering to be quiet. He reached their meeting point before anyone could find him, although everyone else had left to do their parts of the mission. Dex panted as he sat on the ground. His part of the plan was complete.

The Abilities (Percy Jackson Meets Linh Song)-By TheNamelessGroupof2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें