Pokeshipping: Facebook

Start from the beginning

She needed someone whose profile was private, and whom Leaf didn't know...

Okay then! Let me get the pictures :))

Misty typed quickly and searched a profile known by heart. She's been stalking the said profile since God-knows-when. It was the perfect choice because she and him have pictures together anyway, and it'd look real.

And plus, it's not like she minded being his girlfriend. Misty has always liked Ash Ketchum.

And plus, he was hot.

She then saved few pictures and opened her conversation with Leaf again. She then sent the links, and it didn't take Leaf too long to see them.

Mistyyyyyyy! :O :O

Misty bit her lip. She smiled a bit.

See? He's cute! I really like him!

But Misty... I know this guy. He's Gary's childhood friend! :O he never told us he dated you! Has he been lying to Kaitlin? :(

Misty's smile soon faded. "What-..."

??

OMG. He's so dead! I'm calling him right now!

Misty closed the lid of her laptop and cursed under her breath.

The redhead knew it meant trouble when Ash called her.

Well, so many things were running inside her mind now; she lied about having a boyfriend, she never knew Ash was seeing someone and he was supposedly her best friend, sharing with her everything, and, she had no idea Leaf already knew Ash thanks to her boyfriend.

And she told Leaf she really liked Ash.

The information was going directly to him. That's for sure.

Misty was thinking too much. Her head hurt, and she didn't feel like answering any of Ash's calls.

She felt stupid, childish, immature — you name it.

What hurt her most is that he was dating someone else and he never told her. It tore her heart apart. Misty has always liked Ash. It wasn't fair. She's known him before everyone else. She was even sure she's known him before this stupid Gary has. 

"And who is this stupid Kaitlin anyway..." Misty sighed to herself. Her phone started to ring again. It was Ash, as expected.

Misty didn't answer.

Ash started suddenly sending a trail of texts.

Mist ANSWER

WE NEED TO TALK

JUST ANSWER

Mist please

I have to tell you something

Mist :/

Misty sighed. She felt like crying. How would she be able to look at Ash's face again? How would she be able to talk to him ever again? Misty just wanted the ground to crack open and swallow her. If only she could go back in time and fix things.

She was so ashamed of herself. How could she even think of doing such thing? She was an adult, not a thirteen years old fangirl.

Ash started calling again. Misty sighed. She couldn't keep running from him forever, so she decided to answer.

Mist! Finally, you answered!

"Just, what do you want, Ash?"

Leaf-