"Isadora, I'm sorry about what happened at the wedding," I said. "I just saw him touching you and you trying to push him away and I....I snapped. I didn't mean to and I didn't even want to hurt him."

       "Dax, it's fine," she said.

       "Then why haven't you talked to me?" I asked.

       Isadora sighed. "It's just....I know you were doing for a reason. You didn't just snap because you felt like it. But....I don't know, it just felt....weird, I guess, seeing you like that."

       "Trust me, it felt weird for me too," I said. "I've only physically hurt one other guy before and that was because I was in juvie with little to no contact with Seb and no music. I hate the thought of hurting other people and I would never do it on purpose."

       "I know," she said. "And that's what I like at you." She smiled at me before pressing her lips on mine for a short moment. 

       "Want to get out of here?" I asked. "Seb doesn't want me staying home alone while he and Artemis teaches, but I don't want to be stuck in there doing nothing."

       "Sure," she said.

       "Great, just let me tell Seb," I said. I went back inside the dojo, where Seb had started the class. "Seb."

       Seb looked at me. "Dude, don't interrupt the class."

       "Yeah, whatever," I said. "I'm going to hang out with Isadora. She's right outside."

       Almost all the kids looked outside. "Ooh, Dax has a girlfriend!" a boy said, which made them all to laugh. I sighed and shook my head. These little kids were obsessed with everyone else's relationships.

       Seb rolled his eyes at the little kids. "Okay. Be back home by six."

       "Got it," I said before walking out of the building. "So, where do you want to go?"

       "Anywhere," she said. "I just wanted to go for a walk."

       "Then we'll continue your walk," I said, intertwining my hand in hers. "Lead the way."

       Isadora smiled at me and led me to the park near the dojo for us to just walk around. Our walk was silent for a bit because there were times we didn't even have to say anything, but she spoke up. "There's been something that has been on my mind," she said. "And I was a bit....I guess you can say afraid to ask you, but....Why me?"

       I furrowed my eyebrows. "What?"

       "Why did you chose to date me?" she asked.

       "You're the one who asked me out," I reminded.

       "No, I mean, why do you like me?" she asked.

       "Why would you ask that?" I asked.

       Isadora sighed. "Well, because at my old school, I had never been liked by anyone. And the guy I liked for the longest time ended up dating one of my best friends, and he turned out to be this huge jerk. What's so special about me?"

       I stopped walking and turned to face her. "You want to know what makes your special?" I asked. "It's the fact that you don't judge people at all. You stand up for your friends and for what's right. You're always there to comfort me and I had never gotten so close to someone so fast. You're so kind and sweet and drop-dead gorgeous. There's a lot of things that make you special." I gently cupped her face in my hands. "Don't doubt it, okay? I like you so much and there's no reason for you to wonder why it's you I like."