Wedding

Chapter 22. Wedding

Matthew's POV

Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months, it's now October 3rd the wedding is in 2 days.

The boys are 6 months old today. I can't believe how fast time goes by, Savannah is starting to look more and more like Julie everyday, I love having a piece of Julie with me.

I love Ava a lot but this is still hard on me. I hate feeling this way and sometimes I feel like Ava can sense it, I never want her to feel like she's a second pick or that I don't love her as much as I did Julie, cause I do It's just hard, so I've been keeping my feelings bottled up. She has been so happy and don't get me wrong so am I. When I married Julie I thought that was it, now I'm getting married again and with the wedding in two days I've been thinking about Julie more.

There are many reasons I'm going through with this wedding one I love Ava very much, Two she makes me happy even when I'm sad, Three she's kind, understanding, a great mother, an amazing women and four I promised Julie I would love again.

"Matt hunny, are you ok? You've been sitting out here for awhile and it's getting cold out." Ava says startling me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah babe I was just thinking about the wedding. I state with a smile hoping she doesn't think it was bad thoughts.

"Oh okay" she says kind of sadly and turns to walk away.

Crap she looked upset I better go in and check on her.

I get in the house, It's late so I'm quiet, I don't want to wake the kids. I head upstairs and find Ava laying in bed. I go over to her, she's pretending to be asleep but I know she's not I heard her crying when I came in the room.

I sit down on the bed placing my hand on her back. "Babe what's wrong, are you ok?"

"I'm fine Matthew" she chokes out.

"No your not cause your crying and you called me Matthew which you only do when your serious about something, so please tell me what's wrong."

She sits up and faces me "Matt you've been so distant lately and not into this wedding, I feel like you'll never love me to the fullest until you completely sort out your issues about moving on. I know you love me and you know I understand this is hard for you, but do you have to seem like us getting married is so awful."

"Ava I-" she cuts me off.

"No. please let me finish. I feel like I'm competing for your feelings, I don't want to feel like this, not two days before our wedding so you need to tell me now cause I love you and if you need more time we can postpone the wedding. Personally I don't want to get married until your fully with me. Yes I will be upset but you know I will understand and love you just the same."

I don't even know what to say to her cause the truth is as much as I love her I'm just not ready.

***Four months later***

Matthew's POV

I'm standing at the alter waiting for Ava to come down the aisle, I can't believe how stupid I was not marrying her in October, now were having a Valentine's Day wedding.

Part of me felt like Ava was slipping away these past few months and I couldn't let that happen, I had finally come to realize that as much as I loved Julie and miss her she's gone, not coming back. Now that I've accepted that I can finally move on.

Julie's POV

I'm looking down on Matt and Ava's wedding, watching my lil flower girl walk down the aisle she looks so beautiful and adorable. Matt is smiling watching her as she approaches the alter.

The music starts and Ava appears looking amazing, she's smiling as her father starts to walk her down the aisle. The look on Matt's face when he sees her is priceless. They are now facing each other saying their vows, he says I do then she says it too.

Watching this moment makes me so happy. Matt and Savannah deserve to be happy, Ava is an amazing women I'm so glad someone like her will be a mother to by daughter. I already know Matt, Ava, Savannah, Landon, Logan, and their future daughter will have a great life and be a big happy family.

A/N hey guys this is the last chapter I will be posting a short epilogue very soon. Sorry about the wait and thanks for reading. Once my epilogue is posted later I have a suprise for you guys.