Thanksgiving

A/N: Sorry everyone for taking so long to update iv'e been so busy and I was 3 quarters thru the chapter and my computer froze and cause I hadn't hit save yet cause I usually only do that when I need to get up or am done writing so cause it froze I lost all the work that wasn't saved and had to rewrite it.

Chapter 18   Thanksgiving

Matthew's POV

It's the night before Thanksgiving and I can't sleep I'm going to meet Ava's family tomorrow and I'm a little nervous. I'm not used to a lot of family with me being an only child and my parents gone. Poor Ava is laying next to tossing and turning I know it's hard for her to get comfortable now that her belly is big plus the boys move a lot at night.

"Hey you okay babe?" I ask

"Yea the boys are really kicking tonight that's what woke me up. Here give me your hand." She says then places my hand on her belly and I can feel the boys kicking like crazy.

"Wow they really are hyper tonight I guess you shouldn't have eaten that candy before bed" I say laughing.

"I was craving it I couldn't help it" She says with a pouty face.

"Yea Yea blame it on the pregnancy" I say jokingly

"Hey I was craving the candy" She says while nudging me playfully then I lean down and kiss her passionately we kiss for a bit and things get heated and we make love. After that were both tired so we say goodnight to each other and try to go back to sleep. I'm laying here thinking about everything yea I miss Julie but it feels so good to be happy again I fall asleep smiling.

Ava's POV

We wake up to the alarm going off and Matt rolls over and shuts it off it's 8:00am I'm surprised Savannah is still asleep. 

"Good morning" I say

"Good morning babe" He says and leans in and gives me a kiss.

"Well I'm going to shower then go start cooking" I say

I get up and head to the bathroom I turn the shower on to the temperature that I like and get undressed before I step into he shower I glance at myself in the mirror and I look at my belly admiring it and rubbing it I can't wait to meet the boys. I step in the shower and let the warm water hit me for a bit then I wash my hair then my body and get out and wrap my big comfy towel around me and dry off then I put my robe on and go back to the bedroom to get dressed. When I get to the room I see Matt still in bed.

"Hey lazy butt, get up" I say laughing

"Hey I guess I dozed off after you left" He says

"It's cool I don't blame you if I didn't have to start cooking I would have stayed in bed and go figure the one morning we have to get up early Savannah sleeps in." I say while getting dressed I put on a pretty fall colored maternity dress with a brown sweater and my brown boots that come up to my knees.

"Yea I noticed that I'm going to go check on her" He says

"Okay hun" I say smiling

I go over to the mirror with the dresser and put some light make up on then I twirl my hair up and clip it so it's not in my face while I'm cooking. I do a quick look in the mirror then head to the kitchen and start with the turkey I clean it out and season it and stuff like that then put it in the oven then I get started chopping up all the ingredients for my stuffing. My mom is bringing green bean casserole and my sister Rachel is bringing sweet potato casserole with marshmallows on top. Once the stuffing is done I'm making a cheesy potato bake and much more plus deserts.