Boys, Girls or Boy & Girl

Chapter 17   Boys, Girls or Boy & Girl

Ava's POV

It's been 2 weeks since Matt told me he wanted to be with me and everything has been going great were really happy and on top of all that we find out the sex of the babies today I can't wait 2 more hours and we head to Dr. Hamilton's office for the ultrasound I'm so impatient I think the babies are boys I just have a feeling and Matt thinks it's a boy and a girl.

"You okay babe?" Matt asks

"Yea I just wish it was time to leave already I'm anxious" I say smiling

"Lets take Savannah to the park to pass some time" He says

"Yea that sounds great I'll go get her"

I go into the playroom where Savannah is playing "Sweetie you want to go to the park"

"Yay park I go park!!" She squeals.

"Okay lets get you ready"

I get her ready while Matt packs her stuff cause after the park Shelly is watching her while we go to the ultrasound. We get to the park and were having a great time and before you know it's time to go so we drop Savannah off and Shelly says good luck and tells Matt that the babies are boys that she always had a feeling about the sex when she was pregnant and she was right both times. We go to the car and get in and head to the doctors office holding hands and smiling.

Were sitting in the waiting room waiting for my name to be called and finally it is and we follow the nurse back into the ultrasound room and I lay on the table and lift my shirt then Dr. Hamilton comes in.

"Hey guys how are you doing?" the doctor asks

"Great" we say at the same time

"Good okay lets get started the gel may be a little cold"

"Okay" I say then he squirts the gel on my belly which is already big I can't believe its going to get a lot bigger.

He moves the wand around my belly then says "This is baby A I have to take measurements and stuff then I'll check the sex"

He takes his measurements and stuff and we see our baby and hear it's heartbeat the doctor says well would you like to know what baby A is"

"Yes" we say at the same time

"It's a boy" the doctor says smiling

Then Dr. Hamilton does the same thing with baby B and we see the baby and hear it's heartbeat also then the doctor say "Okay baby B is also a boy"

"I knew it" I say happily

"Yea I guess you were right" Matt says

"Wait I was what?" I say jokingly

The doctor tells us everything looks great and the babies are healthy and growing properly.

We get the ultrasound pictures and head to the car I call my mom and tell her the news she's so excited and said she will be going baby shopping now. I also texts my sisters and tell them and they text back excitedly. I'm so happy I can't wait until we get home and tell Savannah she's going to have 2 little brothers she already touches my belly and says baby.

Matthew's POV

We just got home and we sit Savannah down in between us on the couch and I say "Sweetie guess what your going to have 2 baby brothers right after your birthday"

"Yay baby yay baby" she says clapping her hands. Savannah's birthday is March 15th and the babies are due April 21st .

I'm so happy I'm going to have 2 little boys after Ava text her sisters they text me saying they want to throw her a surprise baby shower in either January or February. I haven't officially met Ava's family yet but were having them over for Thanksgiving in about a month but for now were focused on Halloween which is a little over a week away Savannah is going to be lady bug Ava is going to a cowgirl and paint her belly as a pumpkin and I'm going to be a cowboy it's going to be a fun night.

We put Savannah down for a nap and we head to the kitchen cause of course Ava is hungry but I'm glad she's eating so well once her food is made and we sit down I say "Ava I want you to move into my bedroom if your okay with that things have been going so well and were both happy."

"Yes I would love to" to she says excitedly

"Okay if you want we can start with your clothes then the bigger thing tomorrow"

"Yea that sounds good"

"Okay well while you finish eating I'm going to move some things around to make room"

"Okay" she says

I go up to my room and clean some drawers out then go make some room in the closet then I sit on the bed to wait for her and look at Julie's picture on the night stand and decide that I need to find another place to put it I know Ava would understand if I left it here but I feel like it wouldn't be fair to keep it here so I put it in my night stand drawer and when Savannah wakes up I'll put it in her room. This will be great I'm happy and things are good. It will be so nice to fall asleep and wake up to Ava right next to me.

We move her clothes into the room and some small things then we have dinner and after that we play with Savannah some then get her ready for bed and tuck her in. We head to the room and get ready for bed then once we're comfy and snuggled together in bed I say "Babe what do you think about making the room next this one the boys room so this way we will be in between both the kids rooms, I'll just move the junk that's in there to the garage"

"I think that's a good idea so is there any particular theme you want to make the boys room like sports, jungle, trucks or something else"

"Not sure yet but why don't we register at Babies R Us this weekend and then we will pick what we both love and agree on"

"Sounds great hun" she says then yawning

"Sleepy babe" I ask

"Yea it's been a long day"

"Okay well I love you goodnight" I say while then giver a kiss

"I love you too goodnight" she says

Then we snuggle closer and fall asleep.