Gods Gift

Chapter 16   Gods Gift

Ava's POV

I'm now 4 months pregnant and I'm feeling much better I don't throw up anymore and I have a little belly and I just started to feel the babies move around and it's the best feeling ever. It's now the beginning of October and we find out the sex of the babies in 2 weeks. Oh and lets not forget I eat like crazy now.

Speaking about food I'm starving so I go into the kitchen and start looking in the fridge and cabinets then Matt walks in and says "Hungry again we just had dinner" while laughing.

"Yes I am but nothing is catching my eye you know what I'm craving a chicken bacon ranch sandwich from the place around the corner ooh and an order of mozzarella sticks and some curly fries oh and a vanilla milkshake" I say

"Is that your way of asking me to go get you all of that" he says with a smirk.

"Maybe" I reply smiling.

"I'll be right back are you sure that's all?"

"Thank you and yes" I say

Mmmm I can't wait until he gets back with my food.

Matthew's POV

I'm out getting Ava's food man this girl can eat but I guess it's normal when your having twins I hurry up knowing she's home probably pacing back and forth waiting for me. I get home and before I can even open the door it opens and she takes the bags out of my hand and heads to the table to eat. She's to funny.

I sit down with her "Mmm this is so good" She says with a mouthful of food.

I'm just sitting here watching her she's so cute and I've still been really happy lately and I can't wait to see the babies in 2 weeks and find out their sex. 

We go get Savannah ready for bed and we tuck her in and give her kisses then I give Ava a hug and say goodnight I head to my room and do a few things on my laptop for the restaurant then decide to get a shower then go to sleep I'm really tired tonight.

I get into bed and fall asleep.

~~~Matthew's Dream~~~

I'm in the meadow again and I see Julie just like last time surrounded by beautiful flowers wearing a simple pretty white dress with a flower in her hair looking like an angel. She comes up to me and says Matthew this will be the last time you see me I'm only here to tell you that where I'm at is amazing and I can look down on you, Savannah, and Ava I'm happy for you so please move on and be happy you never broke a promise to me so don't start now I mean it. You have a wonderful life in front of you stop being stuck in the past. God sent Ava to you, ask her how she found out about nanny job. Please take his gift as a blessing and be with her give her the love she needs from you. When I look down on you I want to see you and Ava together with Savannah and your beautiful twins as one big happy family got it and if I don't see that I will consider your promise to me broken. Goodbye Matthew just be happy please.

~~~End of Dream~~~

I wake up and I know that wasn't just a dream Julie is telling me to move on and the thing about Ava being a gift from God I need to ask her what Julie told me to so I get up and knock on Ava's door "Come in" she says sleepily

"Ava I know this is going to sound weird and out of the blue but how did you find out about my nanny job?" I ask

"That is weird but actually the job was at the mother found out she was pregnant with her third child and decided to leave her job and be a stay at home mom and that evening when I left their house I was walking to my car and a gust of wind blew and piece of newspaper flew at me and clung to me then I saw the add you had about looking for a nanny and it was like perfect timing and I would have never seen it cause it was a weekday and I had planned on waiting until the Sunday paper and you only ran your add in the Sunday paper that was already out I know weird right why do ask?"

"Okay I'm a little freaked out now cause I had this dream and Julie told me that you were a gift from god and to ask you how found out about the job and she's mad at me for not being with you cause I promised her I would move on before she passed"

"Oh wow that's is weird considering how I did find out about the job and you know I want to be with you I'm just giving you time to sort things out cause I care about you."

"Yea thanks you go back to sleep sorry for waking you it's only like 5:00am I'll see you when we wake up"

I head back to my room and lay back down and think Julie is right I need to keep my promise to her and if Ava really is a gift from God which it seems like she is who am I to not take what he has given me I'm going to take Ava to dinner this weekend and ask her to be with me I love her and I can't deny it anymore.

It's Saturday night and Savannah is at Chris and Shelly's and I'm taking Ava to this nice Italian Restaurant in town she has no idea why and I can't wait to tell her I want to be with her. She comes down the stairs in a pretty red dress and her hair is down and wavy flowing around her beautiful face we head to the Italian place and we get there and they seat us right away cause I made reservations. We order our drinks and appetizer then the waitress takes our order and I let Ava go first she orders Seafood Alfredo with Italian Wedding Soup a Caesar Salad and a piece of Lasagna with extra cheese I just order Chicken Alfredo with a Caesar Salad.

While we wait for our food I decide I'm going to tell Ava now.

"Ava?"

"Yea"

"I Love you and I want us officially to be together and be a family I'm serious I need to stop living in the past and be happy and that's what I'm going to do" I say smiling

"Matthew I Love you too and I'm so glad you want this too finally, I've wanted to be with you for so long now" She says smiling

We finish dinner and head to get Savannah, this night was great and I'm happy and finally I don't feel bad about moving on.

A/N: Will update soon and don't worry there's still about 5 more chapters coming.