Everything is falling into place

Chapter 21  Everything is falling into place

Matthew's POV

I'm on my way to the jewelers to get Ava's engagement ring before she gets home from the hospital later today. I already got the shirts for the boys and Savannah. I'm so excited I'm going to do it tomorrow, I don't want to overwhelm her the first night the babies are home.

I'm in the Jewelers looking at all the ring waiting for one to catch my eye, I'll know the perfect ring for her when I see it, I want it to be beautiful like her. I'm still looking when I spot it, it's perfect and gorgeous just like Ava, it's a 2 carat white gold with 3 princess cut diamonds big one in the middle then little diamonds going around the sides. I already know her ring size cause I asked her mom. I pay for the ring and head to the hospital to get Ava and the boys.

I can't wait to get them home, we decided to wait until we brought the boys home for Savannah to meet them, she's going to love them.

I help Ava get the boys ready then strap them into their car seats. Were good to cause they were already discharged so the nurse wheels Ava down to where I pulled the car up to and inspects the car seats before we leave.

We pull into the driveway and I look at Ava then we smile at each other. I grab both car seats cause I don't want Ava to carry anything. Once through the door were bombarded by Savannah running up to us yelling "Babies" very loudly and we just laugh.

We take the boys out their car seats so Savannah can see them better.

"Savannah this Landon and Logan your baby brother's" I say to her, she looks so cute with her little pink frilly skirt, white and pink shirt that says Big Sister on it and her hair is in pigtails.

We sit her on the couch then let her hold them one at a time with our help and she has the biggest smile on her face and I think yea she loves them now but I'm sure years down the road it's going to Dad, Ava Landon and Logan wont leave me alone, I chuckle to myself at that thought.

The rest of the night was filled with crying, bottles, diapers, spit up and lots of family and friends coming to see the babies.

I can't wait to propose tomorrow and see the look on her face, she is going to be so surprised. We have never even talked about marriage. I'm so anxiuos for tomorrow that I can't fall asleep.

I had just fallen asleep when I hear the babies crying. I look at Ava who is just waking up also we smile at each other and get up to get the boys, she takes Logan and I take Landon we change and feed them.

There is 2 rocking chairs in the room right next to each other, were rocking the boys back to sleep.

"You know the boys look a lot like you hun." Ava states.

"You think so babe, Landon has your cute little nose though." I say smiling.

We put the boys in their cribs once they are asleep, then look down at our little angels before leaving the room. We also go down the hall and peek in on Savannah who is sleeping very peacefully.

We head back to bed to get a little sleep before the boys wake up again.

Ava's POV

It's been a very long night of no sleep, but I love it. I'm so happy I never thought when I took this job that 2 years later this is where I would be, it's the best thing that's ever happened to me. I love my family so much.

Matthew took the week off of work to stay home and help, he's so thoughtful and caring, like right now he told me to go relax for a bit that he would take care of the kids that was a few hours ago.