Finally

Chapter  12   Finally

Ava's POV

Dinner was great I really enjoy spending time with him and I really want to tell him that I want to be with him and my plan is to have a romantic dinner with wine but not get drunk cause if something happens I want us to be sober. I put the dishes in the sink.

"Thank you for dinner" Matt says

"It was my pleasure" I respond

I'm just going to tell him how I feel I know him, he will be honest and kind and if it's not what he wants I know he wont fire me he knows I love Savannah very much.

I look at him and say "Hey can we go in the living room. I want to talk to you."

"Sure" he says a little unsure.

We go and sit on the couch and I'm so nervous. Just tell him Ava just tell him I keep saying to myself in my head.

"You ok?" he asks

"Yea I'm just nervous sorry" I say

"It's ok whatever you want say just tell me"

"Well for quite a few months now I noticed that I'm starting to have feelings for you but I've been to scared to tell you. I like you a lot and your such a great guy."

Mathew's POV (Rated R scene)

Wow Ava just told me she has feelings for me I can't believe it I don't even know what to say so I just say me too then I crash my lips into hers kissing her passionately her lips are so soft and sensual. Our tongues meet and I'm already getting hard seriously I can't help it she just does it to me. We go straight to my bedroom and she grips my shirt pulling it over my head I unzip her dress then I pull it down and it slips to her feet she steps out of it kicking it to the side and starts to unbutton my pants I slip out of them. She's just standing there in her black lacey bra and panties looking all sexy I grab her and pull her to me kissing her neck down to her chest and I reach around and unhook her bra and take it off revealing her perfect perky breast I gently take her nipple in my mouth sucking on it making her moan her moan is so sexy. I slip my boxers off and lay her on the bed her hands are trailing up and down my chest I grab the sides of her panties and slide them down. I crawl in between her legs and kiss her stomach trailing kisses up to her breast then to her neck. I can feel my erection pressing against her wetness and I kiss her still not entering her and she moans "Matthew I need you I want you" and with that slowly push into her and she feels so good and it feels so right. I'm pumping into her making her moan my name and I feel her body shake a little and then feel her tighten around my erection knowing she just climaxed I roll over so she's on top of me and she starts riding me and it feels so good I know I'm close and I want roll her over again so when I finish I can pull out I don't know if she's on birth control or not but I can't it feels so good then before I know it I'm exploding inside her and it's amazing then she slows down and lays on top of me.

We clean up and lay back down her naked body feels so right pressed against mine while were cuddling.

Ava's POV

We're laying here cuddling and I keep thinking did that just happen I guess he wants to be with me too I'm so happy and I can't help but smile at this perfect moment. Neither of us say a word we just lay here and drift off to sleep.

We wake up face each other "Good morning" I say.

"Good morning" He says smiling

"Even though you just woke up you still manage to look so beautiful" he says smiling and I blush.

"Are you hungry?"

"Yea"

"Ok you stay here I'm bringing you breakfast in bed" I say getting up and I slip his t-shirt on then give him a quick kiss and head downstairs.

Matthew's POV

Ava just went downstairs to make me breakfast in bed she's to cute. I'm laying here thinking while I smell the yummy food cooking and my mouth is watering. I'm guessing she's on the pill cause she didn't say anything to me this morning. I roll over to get my boxers and when I sit up I see Julies picture on the night stand and my heart stops. What did I do oh no I forgot about Julie how could I do that how could I let this happen I should have just told Ava I didn't feel the same even though I do. I'm not ready for this I'm not ready to move on what am I going to say to Ava she looks so happy I'm a horrible person just then Ava walks in with a tray of food and coffee and I give her a fake smile.

"Mmm it looks yummy thank you" I say

"Your welcome" She smiles

We eat in bed and I keep looking over at Julie's picture I feel like she's watching us. I feel guilty for being with another woman and I feel guilty for messing with Ava's head I'm such an ass.

She gets up and grabs the tray and I tell her I'm going to get a shower and she says she is too and we part ways.

A/N: Sorry a little short but I will update later tonight I already have the next chapter played out in my head just not enough time to do it right now.