Organs

Simon watched as the door to his bedroom swung open, and sighed. Most of the time his door was ajar, but Simon was having a moment and needed some privacy.

"Simon!"

He looked up to Josh, slowly locking his phone to hide what he was looking at.

"You need to come with us! Urgently!"

"W-why?"

Josh stumbled over to him and took hold of his hand, dragging him out of the room. He looked scared, and Simon instantly could tell something was wrong the moment he'd grabbed him.

"Ethan!" Josh ran down the stairs, Simon following behind. Josh had said Ethan in such a way that it made Simon feel sick. "He's in hospital!"

---

Simon felt his lip trembling, feeling Josh's hand grab his.

"It's alright Simon... Don't panic..."

Simon shook his head, feeling his stomach pack up on him. He was beginning to feel very ill, ill because Ethan was in hospital, and he was scared for his life.

It pained him more to know Ethan was his best friend. They had been for years now, and Simon was beginning to feel a little something towards him.

It felt like love, and he was not going to fight it. If that's who he liked, that's who he'd like, even if it messed up his sexuality and his friends.

The nurse walked into the room, and Simon looked up. Vik was sat on his left, making sure Simon stayed calm, and Tobi was in there with them.

"Simon Minter?"

Simon slowly stood, his friends following behind him.

The nurse led them through the corridor, whilst his legs shook vigorously. Fuck he was scared, scared for Ethan's life.

"Your friend has a serious kidney disease, and is most likely to die unless a kidney transplant is carried out."

"Wh-what?!"

"I'm sorry, but that's the only way to help him."

Simon felt his eyes begin to bubble. He could feel Josh's hand on his back, soft and gently, but it made no difference to how Simon felt.

"Can't we help?"

"Unless you donate a kidney, no."

Simon followed the nurse into the room, his friends close behind. He could see a bed, and heard a beep.

"He's weak, so just be careful."

The nurse left, and Simon slowly walked over to the bed.

He couldn't believe it. He needed a transplant? How long had he been in hospital? Did he know about it? Will he get a donor?

These were questions Simon needed answering.

"E-Ethan?"

He saw eyes look at him and let a sad smile out.

"Ethan..."

Josh followed Simon, and lay a hand on Ethan's thigh softly. Simon saw Ethan smile, and felt his stomach twirl. God yes he was jealous, because Josh had made him smile and he hadn't.

Lord, he knew Josh liked Ethan, they both did, but Simon was sure Josh would let him have him.

"We'll get you out of this Ethan, don't you worry.."

Ethan slowly moved his fingers to Josh's lips, who smiled and leant down to gently kiss Ethan's cheek. This made Simon's stomach flip, and he looked down at the ground until Josh had lifted a sensible amount away.

"Oh Ethan..."

Simon's fingers twitched, and Ethan looked over to him. With a gently smile, Ethan opened his mouth, and then shut it.

"He's too weak to talk properly. Just be careful."

Simon nodded, watching Tobi and Vik stroke at their friend.

"Simon p-please h-hel-p me..."

"I'll try... I will, so hard."

Ethan smiled, and Simon felt his spirit lift a little.

"Thank y-you..."

Simon stroked his hand down Ethan's cheek, feeling his eyes brew even more.

"I-I love you s-s-so much..."

"I love you too Ethan, I don't know what I'd do without you..."

Simon leaned down to kiss Ethan, who, even though he was weak and unable, managed to kiss him back with a feel Simon couldn't explain.

It was soft and delicate, and boy did Simon treasure it. He felt relaxed, and safe, with Ethan, together.

Until a thought popped in his head.

What if he donated one of his kidneys?

Simon pulled from Ethan, his eyes wide.

"Ethan!"

Ethan blinked twice.

"Do you mind... If I donate my kidney to you?"

Ethan's eyes widened and his face broke into a smile.

"Simon.. Please.. Thank you s-so much..."

Simon smiled, and looked at Josh, who nodded.

"I will do this for you."

-I almost forgot to upload because I have just gotten back into my Pokemon addiction!-