Dare

"Kiss the person whose name ends in N, in which is not you."
  It was Vik's idea, if he had to blame someone, then Vik. Ethan never liked Truth or Dare, and this was the reason why.
  He looked at everyone sat around the table. Himself, Vik, Josh and Simon. Simon was sat on his left, and Vik directly across from him. This would make of a fantastic video for the fans, but tedious for the Sidemen.
  Ethan could see Josh laughing, and Simon hiding under the table. That was Ethan's dare, and he didn't know anyone else that had an 'n' at the end of his name except himself and...
Simon.
  Shit.
  At the moment, Emon was the biggest ship trending. It was big everywhere, and even people who weren't particularly keen on the Sidemen were joining in on the Emon spirit after reading a few fanfics, watching a few vines, surfing the web and looking at clips.
"Alright, Ethan, kiss Simon!"
"On the cheek?"
"No," Josh scratched his chin, but Ethan could see him faking it. "On the lips."
  Ethan felt his face burn hot. Yeah, he expected that, because the whole point was for one person to chicken out, and then they got shot with BB-Guns.
  Ethan did not want to get shot.
  He watched as Simon emerged from the table, his face glowing. This would either go terribly wrong or terribly fantastic, and the former was not something Ethan wanted.
"Alright. Come here Simon."
"W-what? I-I didn't sign up for this!"
"If you don't do it," Josh shook a finger. "You're getting shot."
  Ethan could see Simon gulp, and watched as the skinny boy pulled himself closer to Ethan.
"Alright. Come on, let's get this over and done with."
  Ethan licked his lips, and moved a hand slowly to stroke Simon's cheek. He watched him whimper, and saw him edge a little closer. Their noses bumped, and Vik whistled, before quickly and willingly, Ethan pushed himself into Simon.
  Ethan blinked. Once. Twice. Wait a minute. This wasn't so bad. He-He... It felt quite... Nice.
  Slowly, he closed his eyes, and felt hands move to his waist, and something on his lap. He could feel Simon's chest on his now, and it felt strangely good, but he had to remember this was for the fans to see, and couldn't get deeper.
  He heard a little grunt from Simon, and a tongue poke against his lips. God he was beginning to love this, but he couldn't let it show.
  Fuck it. He had to let it show.
  He moaned lowly as he felt Simon's tongue slip deep into his throat. Was Simon doing this accidentally, or was this complete purpose?
"Guys! Guys that's enough!"
  Both of their eyes snapped open and they dragged away, Ethan wiping the saliva attaching their lips away, and bit his lips. He felt Simon climb off of him and blush a deep crimson colour.
"Alright, that was... Awkward." Vik giggled, but Ethan knew he wasn't fully aware of what had happened.
"I-I didn't mean to do it like that, I'm so sorry."
"Oh really?" Simon folded his arms, and lifted an eyebrow. "Then why'd you let me in?"
  Ethan blushed, and could feel Josh's whole body brewing with disgust.
"Wait you tongue-"
"Shut up Josh!"
  Josh began to laugh, and looked at the camera.
"This was more thanyyh you asked for! They full on made out, with tongues and all!"
  Ethan already knew Vik was on the floor and rolling around because he loved Emon, but he didn't care, because he was staring into the eyes of the boy who he loved.

-Just had a power cut so this is out a little later then I wanted it to be. Oh well. Enjoy!-