Chapter 11

CC's POV:

I woke up to laughter coming from the front lounge. Ugh. This means I should probably get up now..

I got up and walked to the bathroom, grabbing some clothes on the way, and changed.

I walked out to the front to see Ghost and Alex rolling around on the floor laughing. Andy just looked pissed, looking straight ahead to the tv, which, of course, was playing batman.

"Morning!" I said cheerily, just for my smile to drop a second later when Ghost helped Alex up, saying, "C'mon!! Stop laughing honey!".

I knew it. I knew it. Alex and Ghost have something going on!! I don't even know why this bothers me so much, I don't even like her! But what if I do? Oh my god, I can't like her! But what if I can?

"CC! Yo, man! You ok?" Andy said, waving a hand in front of my face. "S.hit, sorry! I guess I kind of spaced out for a second." I said sheepishly.

"A second? You've been staring at nothing for a whole 5 minutes!" Andy said, laughing lightly. That's when I noticed that Ghost and Alex weren't on the bus anymore. Actually, I don't think anyone was.

"Whoa where did Devin and Alex go?" I asked, now looking at Andy. He looked up at me from his phone. "They left a few minutes ago to see some bands play... Oh and if you're wondering, Jinxx, Ash, and Jake went to ihop like 5 minutes before you came out. We need to meet them now."

I smiled and said, "Ok, let's roll!" We both headed out the door and to the IHOP just down the road.

We arrived about 3 minutes later and I immediately spotted the guys and headed over to them. I say down and laid my head on the table. "Tired?" Ashley asked with a chuckle. I lifted my head up and glared at him playfully, then cracked a smile and nodded.

We ordered and started eating. Jinxx looked up from his food and scanned the table and all of us. He looked totally confused. "What?" I asked.

"Where is the small one?" He asked skeptically. "You mean you, Jinxx? You're right in front of me." Andy said with a smirk, knowing he is a shorty. Jinxx sighed dramatically, "No, gazelle legs, I mean Alexandria!" Jinxx said, giving Andy his death stare.

"She left with Ghost to watch some bands play for an hour or 2. She will text one of us to keep us updated." Andy said, ignoring Jinxx's cold stare. Jinxx then nodded and relaxed his face and smiled a bit.

"Okay, well did she get something to eat beforehand? We don't want her to like faint or something in that heat with no proper nutrition in her body." Jake said, looking up at Andy.

He thought for a moment and slowly looked back at Jake, shaking his head no.

"She said she would get something at a concession stand. And anyways, if she forgets, Ghost is to sweet to let her go more than 2 hours awake with no breakfast, so he will make sure she gets something." Andy said.

"Got it." Everyone but Andy said, at the same time. I got wide-eyed, and screamed, "JINX 10! YOU ALL OWE ME A BEER AFTER THE SHOW TONIGHT!"

Everyone sighed, but agreed. Well, except for Andy. But he will probably get drunk enough to buy us all beers anyways haha.

We finished eating and walked around a bit, going to some shops and picking up some food and drinks.

By the time we got back on the bus, it was 6pm. "SH.IT" I exclaimed. I got a "what??" Back from someone in the kitchen so I quickly yelled, "THE SHOW IS IN AN HOUR!! WE GOTTA BE AT SOUND CHECK IN 30 MINUTES!!"

I heard several curse words in response and applied war paint, grabbed my phone, and ran off the bus, the guys following soon after.

We got to the stage with 20 minutes until sound check. That's when I noticed.

"Hey have any of you guys got anything from Alex or Devin?" I asked. They all checked their phones and shook their heads no.
I checked mine. Nothing. I tried to call her but she didn't answer. We all called her and the rest of Motionless In White a whole bunch of times and nobody answered.
I've got one word for this situation.

F.uck.

(A/N - hey I know nobody reads these but I'm back! I'm sorry I keep leaving. It's just been really hectic around my house! My dad finally found out about the 'incident' as my mother likes to call it, that occurred a few months or whatever ago, and he wants to see me to see how I'm doing and my mom is trying so hard to push me into seeing him again even though i really dont want to.. Like who the f.uck does that? Hah a really sh.itty parent, that's who! Go.d I'm just really pissed and stuff so I just shut off my phone so I could hide in a pile of blankets for like forever haha well I hope you guys had fun while I was busy.. just a btw, I know EXCACTLY what I'm doing for the next chapter so I'll get that up tonight.. it's gonna, hopefully, be really good! Love you BVB Army, stay strong xx)