Chapter 1

Alex's POV:

*beep beep beep*

I slammed my fist onto the snooze button, groaning. I looked at the clock, it read, '10:00am'. That is WAY too early for a Saturday. I jumped out of bed, running over to my closet. I picked out undergarments, a black 'Asking Alexandria' t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and a ton of band bracelets. I jumped into the shower, did all that good stuff, got out and got dressed.

I slipped on my black combat boots, and silently put my ear to the door to my room. Silence. So my...dad....is either sleeping, or at the bar. I grabbed my skateboard and headed downstairs.

I was about to open the door when.. "ALEXANDRIA! COME HERE, NOW!" I removed my hand from the doorknob and slowly walked into the kitchen where my father stood with empty beer bottles all around. He slowly walked up to me. I closed my eyes, scared out of my mind. *SLAP*. He had slapped me, pushed me to the floor and repeatedly kicked me in the back, stomach, and legs. "YOU'RE A WORTHLESS S.LUT!" He then stopped and went to his room, mumbling things like 'd.umbass' and 's.lut'. I was crying my eyes out by now. What he said was true.. I got up and limped up to my room as fast as I could.

---//TRIGGER WARNING\\---

I got to my room and went to my attached bathroom, grabbing a razor from my cabinet. I sat on the floor and brought it up to my now bracelet-free wrist.

One.

Two.

Three.

Four.

Five.

I watched as the blood poured out, then quickly cleaned up my arm and put my bracelets back on to hide the many cuts and scars. I limped back downstairs and headed out the door with my board.

------------------------------

I arrived at the mall and walked into hot topic, remembering the idea to scare someone. I hid in a clothing rack and waited. I saw black studded combat boots walk over to the rack I was hiding out in. I waited until he was in front of me, then, I jumped out, screaming, "I'M BACK!!!" He screamed like a little girl and fell down on his face. I couldn't stop laughing at this grown man who got that scared of a 5'2 girl jumping out of a clothing rack. "CC are you okay?!?!" Another man yelled, jogging over. Then I realised who that was. Ashley Purdy. And I had just scared the drummer in his band, Christian Coma. "Yeah, bro, I'm fine. I just.....tripped...over my feet...?"
Then he looked at me, and started laughing. Ashley just looked confused. "What's going on here?" He asked. "Well, I just scared the shit out of this 'grown man'." I replied, putting air quotes around grown man. He looked from me to CC a few times, then busted up laughing. CC stopped laughing, and I suddenly got the feeling he was mad at me. He was lightly chuckling, then, he raised his hand. I immediately covered my face and flinched. I peeked through my hands and saw him standing there with a hurt expression on his face. "I-I'm sorry." I said quietly, after removing my hands from my face, and realizing that CC just wanted a high-five. "No, no, it's ok. What's your name? I'm CC and this is Ashley." He said. "I know who you are, I'm a big fan. My name is Alexandria, but please call me Alex." I replied in a small voice, looking at my feet. I'll admit, I was still a bit scared.

I looked up when Ashley started talking. "Would you like to come back to the bus, Alex? Maybe meet the rest of the guys?" "Umm, okay." I replied, a little unsure as I could smell the alcohol on his breath as he spoke.

I followed them silently. They were talking quietly among each other and I couldn't hear. As we were nearing the tour bus, they slowed down and walked with me in between them. Christian was cracking jokes and every time Ashley laughed you could tell he was extremely drunk. We reached the bus and Ashley snaked his arm around my waist. I'm gonna be honest. I'm very uncomfortable right now.

CC led us onto the bus saying, "YOUR CHARIOT AWAITS!" I laughed a bit, then subtly removed Ashleys arm from my waist, only for him to put it right back. Ugh. Why hasn't CC noticed?? "Guys! Come out here and meet Alex!!" CC screamed. Jake, Andy, and Jinxx cane stumbling out of the bunk area. "Hi Alex!" They said in unison. Creepy. "Hi Jake, Jinxx, and Andy! I'm a huge fan, and I scared the shit outta CC so now I'm here." I exclaimed. Everyone laughed and Ashley dragged me over to a couch to sit with everyone else. There was only room for one more person so I tried to get up to sit on the floor. Ashley just giggled and pulled me onto his lap. He is so drunk, I thought. He started kissing my neck after everyone had started their own conversations. I was trying to push him away from me without making a scene. Jinxx glanced up at us, then looked again with a shocked face, most likely seeing me struggling and how uncomfortable I was. I looked at him with pleading eyes. He walked over to us and pulled me off of Ashley, taking him to the bunks. I just sat back on the couch, off in my own little world of horrible memories.

"Alex?" Jinxx called from the bunks. I shakily got up and tried to stop the tears from streaming down my face as I hugged him. I started quietly sobbing. It started to get louder as memories of getting...raped..came back. I heard three sets of feet running to us and joining into the group hug. I calmed down as jinxx explained what happened. CC looked pissed. We all -excluding Ashley- went back to the couch and watched batman, Andy's choice, of course. I looked at my phone, seeing that it was 4:15pm. S.hit. I need to make dinner for dad!

"Guys, I need to go home." I said. I heard multiple groans in response and chuckled. I sighed and took CC's phone, as he was the one next to me and typed in my number. He gave the other boys my number and I gave the driver my address so he could drive there.

At 4:45pm we arrived at my house. I gave all the guys a hug, besides Ashley because he was still asleep. I headed off the bus. Just as I reached the door, I heard my dad pull up. I ran in and up to my room. Then I realized. I haven't made dinner yet. Oh, I am SO dead.

(A/N - hey I hope you like this chapter! It will get more interesting, I promise haha. Please vote, comment, and follow! Message me if you ever wanna talk. I don't bite xD Love you BVB Army, stay strong xx)

ATTENTION-
COMMENT HERE WHO YOU SHIP ALEX WITH! THANKS