Chapter 4

Alex's POV:

*buzzzzz* *buzzzzz* *buzzzzzz-*
"UGHHH" I groaned loudly, grabbing my phone from the bedside table, seeing,

Incoming call: unknown number.

I decided to answer anyways.
"Hello?" I replied groggily, as I'd just woken up. "HIYA ALEX! WHAT'S UP??" CC screamed, yes, screamed, into the phone. "Holy f.uck CC... who gave you a monster??" I answered, hoping my ear would someday recover from CC's screeching. "JINXXY BEAR DID! WELL HE DIDN'T SAY I COULD BUT HE IS THE ONLY OTHER ONE HERE AND HE DIDN'T SAY NO!" CC sreamed happily, yet again.. "Christian, you're giving me a headache." I said, even though, I'll admit it. It is pretty cute. "Ok ok, but really. What's up?" He asked, thankfully quieter. "Um, I just woke up, what about you?" I asked while looking out the window, seeing my dad's car gone. Yass! "I'm watching movies with Jinxx and I think he's getting annoyed." He giggled, as I went downstairs and rummaged through cupboards. "Awe ok. Well I gotta head to the store, I'll text you?" I asked hopefully. "Yea, of course! Bye" Christian said. "Bye." I replied, hanging up.

Sighing, I walked upstairs, grabbing a long sleeved Pierce The Veil shirt, and a pair of ripped black skinny jeans. I hopped in the shower and did all that jazz.

I threw my clothes on and brushed through my long black hair. I straightened it, and teased it a bit. For makeup, I just put on mascara and a thick line of black eyeliner on my top lid and waterline.

I walked into my bedroom, grabbing my phone, headphones, and wallet, throwing it into my black leather purse. I rushed downstairs, and headed to the public transportation bus stop.

As soon as the bus came, I sat at the back and put my headphones in. I blared 'In The End' by Black Veil Brides and stared out the window.

I saw we were almost at the local grocery store, so I pulled on the cord above my head, signalling that I needed to get off of the bus. I walked in the store, grabbing a cart and stopping to check how much I had left in my wallet. $155. I had stolen a few hundred dollars from my dad a few months back after he did a major drug deal and got thousands. He luckily never noticed the missing money. I mean, I use it for food for him anyways.

As I was walking down the cereal isle, I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind. I tensed up immediately, screeched, and turned around, only to face the one and only, Jake motherf.uckin Pitts. I held a hand to my heart, trying to calm my breath, while Jake just rolled around on the floor, laughing.
"JAKE!! You scared the living s.hit outta me!!" I yelled quietly, hitting him with my purse. "Ok ok ok!! Calm down, I'm sorry.." "It's okay.." I mumbled. "Jake! What's taking you so long?!? Jinxx and CC are waiting for us!" Andy yelled, jogging over, with Ashley trailed behind. "Oh, hey Alex!" Andy exclaimed, as the three of them hugged me. "Umm..guys...cant...br....eathe!" I managed to get out. They all let go, looking at the floor mumbling a quiet 'sorry'.

"Its okay guys!" I said, laughing a bit. "Ok, well, we gotta go! We have frozen things to get back to the bus." Ashley said. "Kay. Bye!" I said, waving as they walked away. I grabbed the last thing I needed, which was a box of Cheerios, and headed to the checkout stand.

As soon as I got home, I saw my dad's old beat up truck in the driveway, and groaned internally. I walked inside, setting the bags down onto the counter, and started to put them away. I soon finished. "HEY! WHERE WERE YOU?!?" My dad yells as I try to walk past the living room. Ew. I can smell the alcohol from here.

"I-I was getting groceries." I mumbled quietly. "WHY?!?! SO YOU CAN JUST GET FATTER THAN YOU ALREADY ARE? HUH?" He screams, taking a single step towards me. Wow. And people wonder why I have anorexia... "WELL IF YOU PAYED ATTENTION TO ME YOU WOULD KNOW THAT I DON'T EVEN F.UCKING EAT?? DO YOU KNOW WHEN THE LAST TIME I HAD A FULL G.ODDAMN MEAL? CAUSE I SURE AS H.ELL DON'T! AT LEAST I TRY AND DO THINGS FOR YOU! YOU HAVEN'T DONE A SINGLE D.AMM THING FOR YOUR OWN F.UCKING DAUGHTER SINCE MOM DIED!!!" I screamed. Oh s.hit. I shouldn't have done that.