Chapter 10

ALEX'S POV:

I woke up to the sound of laughter. But it didn't sound like Black Veil Brides.
"ALLY GET UP CC IS ALMOST HERE!!" Ghosts familiar voice screeched in my ear. Oh yeah. I fell asleep on vinny and bvb is at their concert. "But Ghosty I'm tired, don't make me get up.." I mumbled sleepily in protest. "Get upppp! Or else I'll pour water on you!" My eyes shot open and I saw Ricky standing with a bucket of water wearing a sly smirk on his face. I immediately stood up and yelled, "I'M UP I'M UP YOU DON'T HAVE TO POUT WATER ON MEEE!!" They all just busted up laughing as Ricky showed me that the bucket didn't even have any water in it.

"F.uck you guys." I grumbled and stood up, slipping on my plain black hoodie and my shoes. They chuckled and we heard a knock on the door. "That should be CC..." Ghost trailed off and opened the door to a very tired looking Christian Coma.

"Let's go." He grumbles. "Fineee, grumpy pants. BYE GHOSTY I LOVE YOU BEST FRAN!!" I screamed, hugging Devin and wrapping my legs around his torso. He chuckled and hugged me back, yelling, "I LOVE YOU TOO ALLY BYE BEST FRAN!!" I laughed and headed off the bus waving and saying a quick thanks and goodbye to Ricky, as he and Ghost were the only two awake besides me.

I spoke up as soon as the doors were shut behind us. "So how was the show?" CC glanced at me before looking back ahead of him and smiling. "It was great! The crowd had lots of energy! A few of them in the front row started crying, too! So Andy had to make a whole speech about how much he cares for his fans, it was really sweet though, it brought tears to my eyes!" He exclaimed happily. "Aww how nice, he really cares a lot about the BVB army.. to be honest, I cried last night watching your set, too! It was my first concert and you guys are my all time favorite band!" I said shyly.

"Really?" CC asked with all glint of hope in his eyes. "Really." Was all I said back.

We arrived at the bus and CC headed off to bed, saying that he was tired. I was all alone in the front lounge room, because everyone else had gone to sleep. Edward Scissorhands was quietly playing on the tv and I was staring blankly at the screen, mouthing all the words along with the movie. Sorry, I've seen this movie wayyy to many times.

My stomach growled, telling me I was hungry, but I tried to ignore it. Then I thought of Andy, and how much he wants me to start eating again. I stood up slowly and shakily and grabbed a monster from the fridge, cracking it open, and looking through the cabinets for something to eat. I saw some wheat bread, and found a jar of skippy peanut butter that was clearly labelled, 'ANDYS!! DO NOT TOUCH OR I WILL SERIOUSLY F.UCK THINGS UP FOR YOU DON'T THINK I'M NOT SERIOUS' I shrugged and put 2 pieces of toast in the toaster, and waited for them to pop up.

When they did, I put them on a plate and spread some peanut butter on them. I put everything away and sat down with my plate of toast and can of monster, starting on my first piece. I got about halfway through the first piece when I decided to take my phone out.

When I did, it fell on the floor making a loud noise. I reached down to pick it up, knocking the TV remote onto the floor as well, making another loud noise. Sh.it. I grabbed both my phone and the remote and as I was leaning back up, my head hit the table. "SH.IT!" I yelled then quickly covering my mouth realising how loud I was being at 2am. I started eating again, deciding against using my phone and just watching the movie, when I heard creaking coming from the bunk area.

I continue to eat my second piece of toast, as Andy apeared in the bunk room doorway rubbing the sleep out of his eyes and looking at the tv. "Alex what are you doing up thus late?" He asked, slightly annoyed, because I probably woke him. "I-im sorry. I was hungry so I m-made some food then I dropped my phone and hit my head by a-accident." I said quietly, not wanting to wake anyone else. "Wait what did you say?" He asked wide eyed with a big smile plastered on his face looking at me. "I-I said I hit my head." I mumbled as I finished my second piece of toast. "No, no! You made food! I'm proud of you! This is progress! What did you make?" He asked excitedly, sitting across from me at the small table. I looked at him weird, raising an eyebrow. "I made toast... 2 pieces... sorry but I used your precious peanut butter." I said, laughing quietly at the end. "No its fine! I don't care if you use my peanut butter, as long as you are eating, missy!" He said. I laughed and managed to say thanks without dying. "Alrighty, well I'm gonna head off to bed.. night Alex." Andy said, hugging me and going to the bunk area.

I sighed and realized I should probably go to bed. I got up and quietly changed into a plain black tank top, grey sweatpants, and a black veil brides hoodie, and crawled into bed and fell asleep.

(A/N - sorry it's short, I have writers block soo bad haha lemme know if you have any ideas.. love you BVB Army, stay strong xx )