A/N

(A/N - Hey sorry but this isnt a chapter... im working on the next chapter at the moment. Im sorry i havent updated in a while, ive just been holding onto my last f.ucking thread of life. Ive been contemplating killing myself a lot lately, and getting in a really bad fight with my best friend is not helping, especially because i dont think i can ever forgive him for the things he said..but then i realized, 'um hey dumba.ss, ya need to finish ya story' so ill have to finish my book first XD although i desperately want to, i will not rush this book but i already have lots planned and am thinking of doing a sequal, so ill be here annoying you with my s.hitty story for a bit longer than planned, but thats okay cause you little marshmallows are pretty cool :)) ill try and finish the next chapter pretty soon, but instead of the lyric game ill do a random/fun question of the day (QOTD) and answer it myself (AOTD), and then have yall comment an answer.. and the pic is just a reminder for you guys)

QOTD: whats your favorite quote from any song and why?

AOTD: 'This heart of fire, is burning strong' from Heart Of Fire by BVB because that has a lot of meaning to me, if you didnt already know what that song means, it means maintaning who you are and not giving a f.uck what others think because you are being who you are without letting other people sculp you into a totally different person..

COMMENT ANSWER HERE