Chapter 8

(A/N - apparently I can't add 2 photos to the slideshow

(A/N - apparently I can't add 2 photos to the slideshow.. so here's Devin Sola..)

Alex's POV:

"Hello?" I answered. "Alex?! How are you doing? Are you okay?" CC's voice came from the phone. "Yes. I'm fine..." I replied. "Ok... Jinxx is on his way to the bus. He will walk you to the police station to meet us here." He said just as Jinxx walked onto the bus. "Ok. He's here. Bye." I mumbled. I silently followed Jinxx off of the bus after slipping on a Pierce The Veil hoodie and a pair of all black converse. "So... Luke is locked up right now. The other boys aren't allowed to leave until you explain what happened to you...." Jinxx trailed off. "Wait wait wait.. why can't the guys leave yet??" I asked frantically. "They sorta beat the s.hit outta that Luke kid. I already paid for their bail and shit." He explained. I nodded as we walked into the police station. As soon as we walked in all four of the boys' heads shot up and they ran towards me. I flinched as they group hugged me, then gave in and hugged back. They soo let go and I heard a sniffle. I looked at CC who was wiping at his bloodshot eyes. "CC, are you crying....?" I asked. "No!" He said quickly and I laughed, walking up to the counter. "Hello. Alexandria Williams. I am here for my supposed questioning?" I said. "Ah. Yes. Follow deputy Smith into that room." The nice lady said to me. I turned and saw a blonde woman in a police uniform with a name tag that said 'Smith' on it. She miles warmly at me and opened the door for me.
------skip questions cause I'm lazy af------

When I was done being questioned we were all let out, except Luke, of course. We then started the short walk back to the bus. "Thanks guys" I said with a shy smile. They all said a 'no problem' or something of the sort back to me. It was 4pm by the time we got back to the bus.
I was laying in my bunk, going through my gallery on my phone because, well, I had 754 black veil brides photos on my phone.. I decided I should just delete them because I knew them and it was awkward to have hundereds of shirtless pictures of your friends on your phone. But g.oddamn they are attractive pictures....
Suddenly my bunk curtain was ripped open and CC hopped in next to me. I quickly shut my phone off because I hadn't finished deleting all of them yet. "What's up?" I asked. "Well, we have arrived at our next warped destination and thought you might want to take a look around. We got you an all access pass so you can meet us backstage before our show." CC smiled, handing me the pass that was hanging on a lanyard. "Yay!! Thank you CC!!" I yelled and hugged him. I felt his body shake with laughter as he let go of me and said, "You can go explore, just be backstage at the main stage at 8:30pm and you can watch us from the sidestage." I quickly jumped out of my bunk and to the bathroom, feeling content with my black ripped skinny jeans, and Motionless In White muscle tee. I put on a ton of bracelets and teased my hair a bit, slipping on my black combat boots and went over to my suitcase. I grabbed my phone and wallet, putting them in my back pocket, and grabbed my all access pass. I looked at the time. 4:15pm. I had about 4 hours before I had to head to mainstage. I yelled goodbye to the boys and left the bus.

I looked around the lot to see a whole bunch of other tour buses. I started walking around the bus lot trying to figure out how to make it to the stages. I pulled out my phone to text CC when I accidentally ran into someone. "Oh my god I'm so sorry!!" I said, reaching down to pick up my phone that I had dropped. "Oh no, it's ok, really.. are you lost or something?" The person asked. I looked up to see, CHRIS F.UCKING MOTIONLESS!!! "U-uh-um yeah, actually. Do you know how I get to the stages and s.hit?" I asked. "Um yeah. But first. How did you get back here in the first place?" He asked, eying me carefully. "I am on tour with my friends, Black Veil Brides. I just came from their bus.." I said quietly. "Oh!! I feel dumb now! CC told me about you. Alex, correct?" He asked. "Yes" I chuckled then said, "Chris, correct?" He laughed nodding, then pointed to my shirt. "Hey, you cheated! You know my name cause you're a fan!!" I laughed and said, "so, about the stages? I still need to find them..." "oh, right! Just follow me, I'm heading to play right now actually." He said and started walking. We chatted and laughed the whole way there. "Hey, do you want to meet the rest of the band after we perform?" He asked. "Yeah, of course!" I smiled. "Ok, just wait here backstage because I have to go, like, now.." He said as he ran off towards the stage, grabbing a mic from a crew member on his way.

After the concert, Chris came and hugged me. "Ew, you're all sweaty and nasty!!" I screeched. "Oi! Chris! Who is this?" Ricky asked, pointing at me. "Hey guys, this is black veil brides' friend Alex, who is touring with them. Alex, this is Ricky, Devin or Ghost, Ryan, Balz, and Vinny." Chris introduced. I gave a shy smile and waved. They all group hugged me and I squealed. "EW! YOU GUYS ARE SWEATY! Take a shower then you can hug me all you want!" I yelled while laughing and trying to pry them off of me. They all eventually gave in and let go, smiling at me. "Awe, Chris she's so cute! Can we keep her??" Ghost begged, like like a child would, with a puppy. "Maybe, Devin. But she lives with bvb, so I don't think so.." Chris trailed off as the others just walked off to the dressing room. "But she's so short!" Ghost protested. Chris sighed. "When do you need to be back with the guys?" Chris asked me. "Um, I have to be at the main stage at 8:30pm" I replied. Chris looked at Devin and said, "You can hang out with her, but you must bring her back to main stage by 8:30pm!" Chris said sternly. Ghost squealed, grabbing my wrist and dragging me to the buses. "I'm gonna do your makeup!! And Ooh can I do your hair??" He asked once we got to the MIW bus. I sighed heavily. "Yes, Ghosty, just don't make me look like a clown please!" I said. "I WON'T I PROMISE!" He said and grabbed a bag, I'm assuming it was makeup, and dragged me to the bathroom. He sat me down on the counter and wiped my existing makeup off, and started applying random stuff. "Hey, can I dye your hair?" He asked. I nodded. Oh god... what have I gotten myself into?
"Are you done?" I asked, after he threw away the empty bottles of hair bleach. "Yes, now LOOK!" He said. I saw what he had done and was surprised. He did an AWESOME job!! (Pic attached of hair and makeup) He dyed half of my hair white and left the other half black, sorta like his. "Awe I love it Ghost!!" I yelled and hugged him tightly. "But why did you dye it like yours?" I asked. "Well duh, so everyone knows that we are best friends!!" He said exitedly. I laughed and said, "ok, I guess you are my best friend now." He smiled at me and we walked back into the lounge room. "FINALLY! We had to use the bathroom in Asking Alexandria's bus!" Ryan yelled. Ghost laughed and looked at his phone. "Hey its 8:15. We should head to the stage." I gave all of the guys a hug, and I, of course exchanged numbers with all of them. I think these guys will be really good friends. I thought as we walked off of the bus. "Goodbye Ally! I'll see you at the next venue." Ghost said, using his new nickname for me, while hugging me. "Bye Ghosty, see ya later!" I yelled back to him as I showed a body guard my pass, and walked to the dressing room. I heard the boys talking so I decided I'd knock, just in case one of them was pantless. "Come in!!" I heard them all yell together. I walked in and saw Andy, Jake, and Jinxx attempting to apply war paint in the same mirror, while Ashley was standing on a chair behind them, trying to see in the mirror to straighten his hair. CC, on the other hand, looked, ready besides the fact that he was struggling to either take off or put on his shirt. "HELP! I'M STUCK! GET IT OFF OF MEEE!!!" He screamed. I chuckled quietly, and walked over to him, pulling the shirt all the way off of him. "THANK YOU!" He yelled as e hugged me like his life depended on it. He slowly pulled away and examined my face and hair. "Y-your hair. It's different. And so is your makeup..did you leave warped to go to the salon??" He asked, dumbfounded. I just laughed. "I met Chris Motionless, and he introduced me to the rest of Motionless In White.. Ghost automatically claimed me as his best friend and dragged me off to the bus to do my hair and makeup, so I let him." I said and smiled. " Oh okay." CC said and yelled at the guys, who were now done getting ready, to look at me. They all said someting along the lines of 'it looks good' , while Ashley just screamed, "YOU LOOK HOT!" I thanked them all and ushered them out onto the stage and watched from the side. I smiled , beings it was the first time I'd seen them in concert, which I've been waiting to do since I first listened to them. When they were done, they all went out to celebrate, while I just stayed back at the bus, sipping tea and texting Ghost. I smile to myself, thinking, how did I get this lucky?

(A/N - let's just all pretend Ghost still has the black/white hair because I think he has plain black hair now :/ and if any of you are confused, Ghost and Devin ARE the same person lol just 2 names :) I am out of the hispital, and on suicide watch for a month, but it's all good :P pic above is Alexs hair and makeup.
I hope you like this chapter..
Love you BVB Army, stay strong xx)

GUESS THE SONG THINGY:

"I feel alive inside, I won't be terrorized, I'll take, all the blame..."