Prologue

(A/N - the pic above/on the side is Alexandria)

Alex's POV:

I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Alexandria, but you can call me Alex or Lexi. I am 17 years old, I dropped out if school when I was 16, due to the harsh bullying, my mother left when I was 6, and my dad turned to drinking, drugs, and....abuse.

Yep. You heard right. He abuses me. Speaking of, it's 4:55pm. He should be home in 5 minutes. I ran to the kitchen to make sure dinner was ready. Phew. I made him spaghetti tonight. I won't be eating though, he wouldn't even let me try.

I set the table and ran upstairs as fast as I could. I walked into my room and went to my closet. I picked out a plain black t-shirt and black sweatpants. I quickly changed and hopped into bed. I know, why is she going to bed at 5pm? I'm not, I'm just on twitter.

@ alexandria_bvb4life:

What should I do at the mall tomorrow?

I instantly got a reply.

@ BvbPtvGlam:

@alexandria_bvb4life hide in the clothes rack and scare people

I replied to them with,
@alexandria_bvb4life:

@BvbPtvGlam I will, thanks

I then listened to music on my ipod and slowly drifted to sleep.

(A/N - yeah, I know it's short, but it's just the prologue.. please vote, comment, follow, things like that haha. Well love you BVB Army, stay strong xx)