Chapter 3

Alex's POV:

I froze. Oh s.hit. They're suspicious!
"U-uh-ummmm...actually...." I trailed off, looking everywhere except for Jinxx and CC. I cleared my throat, then sighed deeply. "I-it was my dad." I said quietly, then looked up to see their shocked faces, and continued. "But It-it was only this once, I swear! He doesn't drink. Ever. But his friends got him to tonight.. he hit me when I got home, but then went to bed. He woke up sober and promised me he wouldn't get drunk ever again... he had no idea he was a violent drunk. So I forgave him and said we could just forget about it." I lied, faking a smile at the end. They didn't look convinced though. CC started firing questions at me with a concerned look on his face. "Oh. I'm sorry! Are you sure he won't drink again? Like, is he a good dad? Does he lie a lot? Is he good to your mom? Has he ever cheated on her? Where does he wo-" I cut him off. "1. Yes, I'm sure. 2. He is a wonderful dad. 3.he NEVER lies. And 4... my mum died...." I said, lying about everything except my mom. "OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW!! YOU POOR THING!!" CC screamed and jumped up to hug me, making me flinch. He didn't notice I flinched, but, of course. Jinxx did and looked sorta hurt. Almost as if he knew for sure I had lied to them. "It's ok, really, CC!!" I said, chuckling lightly.
He got off of me, looking at the floor and mumbling a quiet 'sorry'. I just laughed and him and Jinxx came and sat next to me.

Within 5 minutes, the rest of the boys ran out and dove onto the 'L' shaped couch, laughing and yelling. They settled down, and sat like slightly normal people. Ashley sat next to me, which sorta scared me. And plus, I was still mad at him for coming to get me. Jinxx saw how uncomfortable I was, so he stood up, saying, "hey, Alexandria, how about I show you around the bunks?" I smiled at him, replying with a quiet "yes" full of relief.

As soon as we got to the bunks, he gave me a big hug. "I know you're lying about the whole bruise thing, just please tell me when you're ready, okay?" He asked me, looking me dead in the eyes. I slowly nodded. "Of course, Jinxx! I probably trust you or CC the most, so I'll be sure to tell one of you guys soon enough. Just, if you or Christian want to tell the others what I said, please don't tell them I was lying."
"Of course, Lex. I won't tell them." He said, and for the first time in so, so, long, I felt like I could actually trust him. "Thank you Jinxx. It means a lot." I said truthfully.
"Ok do you wanna go back out? You don't have to sit by Ashley if you are scared." He asked, rushing the last sentence. I laughed, and said, "yea, sure. But, I don't mind sitting next to Ash. I'll admit I am really uncomfortable and scared around him but I need to get over it. One way or another." I smiled, and Jinxx smiled back, and walked out with me, taking his place back next to CC and the arm rest.

I sat in the only available seat. In between Ashley and Jake, with CC and Jinxx next to Jake, and Andy next to Ashley. Jake looked at me and smiled. "How'd you like the bunks?" He asked, as everyone got quiet and looked at me. "Uh, I liked them. More roomy then I thought. Haha." I said, looking at my lap.

"Who wants to play 'never have I ever'?" Ashley asked. "Um, what's that?" I asked, looking up at him. "Well, for example, if I haven't ever dyed my hair, I would say, 'Never have I ever, dyed my hair' and everyone who has dyed their hair would like, take a shot, or eat an m&m since we probably shouldn't drink right now, and we just wait till everyone gets rid of their m&ms. OH! And you CAN'T cheat, or I'll cut u gurllll" I nodded my head. "Oh ok. I get it.. thanks Ashy." He gave me a weird look because of the nickname, but then proceeded to get a pack of m&ms, while we all sat on the floor. He gave each of us 10. Ew. I don't want to eat these. I don't even remember the last time I ate candy.. Oh well. I don't think I'll get fat from eating 10 m&ms.
It was Andys turn first. "Never have I ever....had my period!!" He said, smirking at me. I glared at him and ate the tiny piece of candy. Everyone laughed and continued.