Chapter 9

(A/N - I'm so so so sorry if you're a 1D fan but this is hilarious, you gotta admit it hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha I'm sorry I'm laughing so hard.. ok I'll continue now.....)

Andy's POV:

Andy's POV:

I woke up to loud crashing and even louder laughter coming from the kitchenette of the bus. I groaned, rubbing the sleep from my eyes as I walked out of the bunk rooms, past the front lounge, and into the small kitchen to see an interesting sight..
CC was laying on the floor laughing his a.ss off covered in flour, and Alex was casually stirring pancake mix, trying to ignore the crazed man-childs giggling.

"Umm...?" I trailed off.

"Oh good morning Andy!" Alex exclaimed, smiling widely.

"Well someone's in a good mood." I laughed.

"Yeah, I am! Would you mind waking the rest of the guys? CC is too distracted right now and I need to watch the food..." She said nicely.

"Yeah of course." I smiled.

I walked into the bunk room and woke everyone up, having to physically pull Ashley out of his bed because he claims he 'partied too hard'. As soon as everyone had gotten their food, or in CC's case, taking some pancakes and bacon into the shower to get the flour, Alex quickly cleaned up the kitchen and joined us with a single small pancake and a cup of tea. I looked a her plate concerned. If she doesn't start eating, I'm gonna have to tell the others. "That's all you're gonna eat?!? Are you crazy??!" Jake said to Alex, wide eyed. "U-um, yeah, I ate a bit earlier, so I'm not that hungry.." She said with a small, fake smile, looking down to her feet before slowly starting to eat. It wasn't until she was halfway done with her pancake, looking at me with an eyebrow raised, that I realised how creepy of me it was to watch her eat.

"Sorry.. I'm just concerned." I said, whispering the last part so the guys wouldn't hear.

"Oh. Ok.. Thanks" She mumbled.

I smiled at her before taking care of my dishes and going to the bathroom to take a shower, as CC had just gotten done with his.

Alex's POV:

CC came into the lounge, looking clean and nice, in a misfits shirt, black ripped skinny jeans, black fingerless gloves, and black combat boots. He was wearing a small amount of eyeliner, which looked really good. He looked really good.

Christian suddenly pulled me up and screamed in my face, "COME TO THE MALL WITH ME I'M BORED THIS IS OUR DAY OFF!!" ow.

"Ok, let me get dressed." I said, going to my suitcase. CC automatically appeared next to me as I opened my suitcase. I sighed quietly at the man-child.

I quickly grabed a white suicide silence t-shirt, (A/N - MOMENT OF SILENCE FOR MITCH LUCKER)
------------------------
A pair of black ripped skinny jeans, much like CC's, black combat boots, and my makeup bag.

I headed to the bathroom after Andy was done, having to shut the door on poor CC's face, because he wanted to follow me around. I changed into the outfit I picked, put some bracelets on, and put just some mascara on, leaving my hair in a messy bun. I grabbed a plain black hoodie, threw it on, then walked into the lounge where CC was waiting.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said, following him off the bus.

"The mall is just around this corner." CC said, then we arrived.

*****

We had been shopping for around 3 hours, and we're at starbucks, then leaving once we get our drinks. On our way out, a girl, around my age with bright red hair walked up to us shyly, but with a small smile. She was wearing a Black Veil Brides shirt, light colored skinny jeans, black uggs, and a black flower head band. She was beyond gorgeous.
"Hi...sorry to bother you, but could I get a picture with you?" She asked CC.

"Sure......?" CC started.

"Hannah." She finished his sentance for him.

When they were done signing and taking pictures, Hannah turned to me.

"Not to be rude, but who are you?" She asked me.

"A friend of the band. I'm Alex, nice to meet you!" I said, smiling, holding my hand out for her to shake. She took it gingerly, saying, "nice to meet you, Alex."

We started talking a bit while CC took a phone call from his manager. I learned that she likes photography and pottery, and that she lives in Los Angeles, California, where we are now.

Once CC got back, we exchanged phone numbers and goodbyes, promising to text each other once we got home.

"So you made a friend I see." CC smiled.

"Yeah. She's nice." I said truthfully, smiling back. We were about halfway to the bus when CC took my free hand in his, intertwining our fingers together. I blushed, looking down, as CC began to talk, not even noticing what he had done.

We got to the bus, and CC let go of my hand, hugging me, then letting us onto the bus.

His manager had called, saying they made a mistake, and actually did have a concert today, and couldn't bring me along because the backstage at the venue was far too small, so they were going to have me stay on Motionless In Whites bus while they were gone, from 7pm then they'd pick me back up around 10 or 11 pm an go back to the bus.

--------------------

At about 7pm, they were all hugging me in front of Motionless' bus, then ran off, leaving me to knock on the door. "ALLY!!!" Ghost screamed and pulled me into the bus as soon as I knocked. "GOHSTY!!!" I screamed back. We laughed, joining the rest of the guys in the back lounge where they were playing video games. I fell asleep around 8 on Vinny's shoulder while texting Hannah.

(A/N - I know it's a short filler, but that pic of the girl is Hannah. Love you BVB Army, stay strong xx)