Chapter 7

(A/N - funny bvb pic to lighten the mood from last authors note (: )

Alex's POV:

"Yes, its me babe.." He said, chuckling. "I thought I told you not to call me that." I snapped. "Ok. Babe. Well, I came here for a reason." He said while smirking. "And what would that reason be?" I asked skeptically. "That boy, Ashley. He is not your boyfriend." He trailed off. "Huh?" I asked. "I saw him at a club various times. He us obviously a single man. And when you kissed him, he was so surprised that you did that. Almost as if he wasn't. Dating. You." He said, whispering the last part angrily as he made his way closer to me. "Tell me the TRUTH, Alex." He said through clenched teeth. "I-I wanted you to go away.. so I pretended to be dating Ashley so you would leave me alone..." I said shakily, trying to hold back the tears. I was suddenly slammed against the wall as Luke stared in the eyes. "Never lie to me again. Got it?" He said sternly. I whimpered quietly in fear and turned my head to the side. He pulled me from the wall, only to push me into a stall with him, closing the door. "I said. GOT IT?" He said, slightly louder. "G-got i-i-it." I stuttered. He chuckled a bit, then started sucking on my neck, and down to my collarbone. Ouch. I tried turning my head to the side again but he just forcefully turned my head and started making out with me. I didn't kiss back though. He suddenly slapped me across the face. "Kiss me back, g.oddamnit!" He said rudely. He looked furious. I kissed him back this time as tears rushed down my face. He started to unbutton his pants when we heard the door open. He kept ahold of me, but sat on the toilet lid with his knees to his chest. The footsteps stopped. "Alex? We're leaving soon? Are you okay? You looked like you were about to cry when you left the table..." I heard Ashley say. Of course they would make HIM go to the girls restroom. I glanced at Luke. He gave me a warning look. "U-um yeah. I'm fine. Just give me a minute and I'll be out." I said, trying to make it sound like I wasn't crying. "Are you okay? You don't sound fine!" Ash said. "Yeah. I'm fine." I said, not believing myself. We heard his feet walk away and the sound of the door opening, and then closing after he walked out. Luke got off of the toilet and took off his shirt then fumbled with the ends of my shirt. "Please....don't....." I whispered, almost silently. He took off my shirt, leaving me in my black lacy bra. Why did I have to wear this one?? He started unbuttoning my jeans. "Please, no..no STOP!!" I yelled. He lost it and yelled, "SHUT UP ALEX!" And slapped me.....
-- SKIPPING THAT SCENE CAUSE THAT'S AWKWARD FOR ME --

When Luke was....done....with me, he dressed himself and walked out of the stall, but not before saying, "See you soon, babe." I quickly got dressed as tears streamed down my face.
I had just gotten r.aped in a public bathroom. I shivered at the thought and wiped my eyes, making it look like I wasn't crying. I walked out and realized I had only been in there for 10 minutes. "Are you okay? Ash said you were crying.." CC said worriedly. I glared at Ashley before saying, "Yes, I'm f-fine. I-I just don't feel good." I lied. Andy looked at me unconvinced. He probably thought that I threw up my food. Which was true. There is just a bit more to that story. "Ok then, let's get going so Alexandria can get some rest." Jinxx said with a small smile. As we were walking I looked at the other side of the road to see Luke walking a well, as he was checking me out. Ugh he's so wierd.. I was in between CC and Ashley, with Andy, Jake, and Jinxx up ahead of us. I scooted closer to CC, trying to hide myself from Lukes stares. "Haha what are you doing Alex? Why are you so close to CC?" Ashley said trying to hold in his laughter. "That f.ucking guy across the street keeps looking at me and I don't like it..." CC suddenly stopped and looked across the road to see Luke staring at me. "STOP STARING AT HER AND GET A LIFE!!" Christian yelled. Luke then turned down a road getting further away from us. "Thanks..." I mumbled. "Hey wasn't that the creep that walked you home yesterday?" Ashley asked. "Yeah." I sighed as we got on the bus, seeing the other guys already there. "I'm gonna go get some rest.." I mumbled and headed to my bunk. I was sitting in my bunk. crying silently for about 15 minutes until I felt the curtain open, and someone tapping me lightly on the side. "Hey. I know you're awake. Scoot over." Andy said quietly.
I wiped my eyes and made room for Andy. "You threw up in the bathroom at the café, didn't you?" He asked quietly. "Yeah..." I trailed off. He turned to where we were facing each other. "You need to stop that. And I'm here to help." He said. "Okay. Thank you Andy." I replied. He suddenly pulled me in for a hug, squeezing my shoulders slightly. "Owww!" I said. "Are you okay??" Andy asked. "Yes" I said. "Here, let me see your shoulder. If you are comfortable taking your shirt off..." He said. I shrugged and pulled off my shirt. His eyes widened. Then I remembered. The hickeys. And probably bruises on my shoulders from luke, and bruises on my wrists from Ashley. "What is all this? Is that a hickey? This wasn't here yesterday, Alex. I'm not leaving until you tell me EVERYTHING." I sighed, and told him. Everything from the moment we stepped into the café to the moment we got back to the bus not to long ago. I was sobbing into my hands now.
I looked up at Andy. Oh no. He looked furious. "WHAT THE F.UCK ALEX! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US?!" He screamed. I whimpered in fear and flinched. I backed up against the wall, scared he would hit me. His expression softened slightly and he moved closer to me. "Please don't hit me..." I whispered. "I would never." He said looking me in the eyes. I smiled at him and thanked him. "Please don't tell the others." I said. His expression hardened and he looked really mad again. He clenched his fists and stormed into the front lounge room. I followed after.
I walked in just in time to see all the guys staring at him as he screamed, "I'M GONNA KILL THE MOTHERF.UCKER!!!" And punched the wall, making a hole. I gasped as CC spoke up. "Who are you going to kill? And why?" CC aaked. I made eye contact with Andy. I was silently pleading for him not to tell. I was shaking my head while I was tearing up. He gave me a look that said 'I'm sorry' and turned towards the guys, getting pissed again. "THAT LUKE MOTHERF.U KER!! HE F.UCKING R.APED ALEX!!! AT THE CAFÉ!!!!" He screamed, louder than before. Everyone turned to look at me as tears streamed down my face. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL THEM, YOU A.SSHOLE!!!" I screamed at him. They all ignored me as CC said, "Alex, stay here, everyone else, I know what street he went down. Let's go get him." I watched as they all gave me a hug and a kiss on the forehead, then left without another word. I guess they were pretty serious about beating the s.hit out of Luke. I grabbed a monster and sat on the couch watching Batman. I was slowly drifting off to sleep, 2 hours after they left, when my phone went off...

(A/N - ha! I managed to get a chapter done!!! Woohoo!!! I'm at the hospital until Wednesday (2 days) and then I have to be on suicide watch for a month I think :/ this will surely suck very much a.ss... I'm bored already lol
Love you BVB Army, stay strong xx )