Chapter 19

Honey's POV

I pulled my hair in frustratation, yep annoying movie...

My mind just keep drifting off to Beau and what he means to me.

Why does he mean so much? I don't understand..I have tried so hard to not have a crush on him but its literally impossible! Urgh!!

Beau's POV

Damn! I've tried so many things to get her to notice me, it's like she can't see what I see, or feel what I feel. Oh man, my life is such a mess so I go to the best source of help- Google.

I type in, how do I get a girl to notice me? And come across a list.

1) Buy her things

I don't think that will work with Honey after I bought her a clown for her birthday..

2) change your appearance

Been there done that, all I got was a dodgy fake tan...

3) Ignore her.

Oh hell no! Not doing that.

4) Date her best friend.

Mabs is dating my brother that seriously wouldn't work.

5) Be who you are.

Whatever.

6) Sing to her.

Done that on her birthday, made no difference.

7) make her jealous

Tried to before when I made my nutritionist my girlfriend..a bit of a fail.

8) Be in pain and see if she cares.

This sounds interesting...but how exactly do I get into pain? Like fall over? I'm pretty sure she'd laugh if I did that. What if I broke my leg? She'd probably not say anything seeing as breaking my limbs is a regular occurrence for me. What do I do? Get into a car accident?! For fucks sake, Oh I can't think straight!

Is she worth pain?

Hell yeah she is.

Do you love her?

So much.

Would you put yourself in pain for her?

Any day.

Then decision made.

Honey's POV

" No way Nattie, your baby will not call me Aunty."

"Why not its sooo cute, Aunty Honey." Nattie mocked.

Me and Nattie were off baby shopping, let me tell you baby shoes are so fucking cute!

I know what you're thinking, what about your movie...never watching it again. Ever.

"I can't even buy pink or blue cause I don't even know the gender." Nattie groaned.

"You're going for a scan in a month..you'll find out." I tried to reassure her.

Natalie's parents had decided to allow James to move I with them so he literally stayed at my Ouse for like two days...no offence but I was quite happy...his mushy late night calls to Nattie were beginning to make me sick!

"Yeah, but I wanna know now!" She said whilst looking through a rack of baby grows.

"What do you want me to do, call up the doctor?" I said laughing at her unusual childishness.

The moment after I said that my phone rang.

Unknown Number.

"Hey Nattie, maybe the doctors calling me now!" I said with a laugh.

"Shut up." She said rolling her eyes but still smiling.

I put the phone to my ear:" hello, Honey Taz here and you are?"

The next few words killed a bit of me. The phone slipped from my hand.

I can't believe it! How? When?

I stood still trying not to believe it. Nattie shook me.." Honey, Honey whats wrong, what happened? Honey??!"

" It's Beau"

" He's had a car accident."

------

Ooh cliff hanger ;). Short chapter but Soz guys got my a levels now so I as so much work! Don't hate me!

Dingdangdong ;)