chapter 16

Chapter 16:

Honey’s POV:

“Nattie don’t poke me.”

Nattie rolled her eyes as I sat making sure she didn’t poke me with the tweezers she was using to put on my fake eyelashes. My dress is really cute. I’m not wearing it yet though. It has a blue coloured, strapless top half decorated with purple polka dots and a purple flared skirt at the end, but it’s a full dress. I’ll make sure to wear one blue ballet pump and one purple one, to jazz it up a bit. My hair was elegantly curled in a heap on my back.

“There.” Nattie said smiling proud at her handiwork.

“Now go and get that dress on, the party is already started.” She grinned with a wave as she walked out of my room.

I walked into my closet, taking out my dress. I smiled as I heard the voices of friends downstairs. Pulling on the dress, I looked at my reflection. I sighed, I mean I looked alright but I felt a bit strange..almost incomplete. Oh it’s nothing, don’t stress. I told myself.

I skipped down the stairs whistling to remove any bitter mood that might affect me. There was the twins (the male ones!) welcoming people into the house. My parents decided to leave me to celebrate with my friends- it was my sixteenth after all.  I walked down helping the guys carry in any coats/ presents. Presents..hehe, sounds good.

Beau’s POV:

I walked into Honey’s house. I had got a full body tan, if Louis Tommo can do it, then so can I. Right??  Wanting to make an entrance I walked in with my head held up high. Now Honey couldn’t resist falling for me. I hope.

What is this?? Where is my cocky confidence???!!

I was annoyed with my low self esteem when I spotted Honey, she looked...she looked ..beautiful. I have a thing for girls in dresses. I grinned walking in. Her hair dazzled as it caught the light and her face was adorned with a gorgeous smile.

“Woah! What happened to mummy’s little carrot?” Luke said to me looking at my tanned face. I guess Mabs is rubbing off on him. Wait that sounds wrong. Me and my dirty mind! I would beat him up but he did help me get Honey her present. Kind of.

Flashback.

“Luke, I dunno what to get her.” I said to Luke for the fifth time that night.

“Just get her something girly..all girls like that, jewellery or something, Lover boy?” he said whilst waiting at the door for Mabs. The lady in question walked right in.

“Mabs.” Luke smiled holding her in his arms.

“Um, guys..I’m still here.”I said feeling a bit left out. What? Beau without attention is like icecream without a flake, tea without milk, Honey without me.. completely wrong but can sometimes happen.

“Hey Mabs, can help you Loverb-.” Luke said, before I kicked him to stop him from saying loverboy in front of Honey’s bestfriend.

“Huh?” Mabs questioned narrowing her eyebrows.

“Nothing, lover..Beau doesn’t know what to get Honey.”

“I’ll tell you.” Mabs smiled, wow she was actually quite pretty when she smiled.

Beau? She’s your Brother’s girlfriend and your Lover’s best friend.

Did my inner voice just call Honey my lover??