chapter 17

Chapter 17:

Honey’s POV:

Wow, that was a really serious turn of events yesterday. I mean I didn’t expect that to happen. I didn’t think that Nattie and James..would..but on the bright side, I’m gonna be an aunty. I will do everything in power to make sure Nattie keeps this baby.

You know, yesterday night, I felt incomplete, this nagging feeling inside me. I think I know what or should I say who..makes me complete. Slight problem, I’m way out of his league and he obviously thinks of me in a friendly way. Damn him.

I smile an encouraging smile at Nattie as she walks to face her dad.

“Can you come with me?” she pleads, the tears brimming the edge of her eyes.

“You know I can’t Nattie, this is about you and James, your dad loves you, he’ll get around it.”

“What if he doesn’t let James stay?”

An idea sprung into my head.

“I’ll ask mum if he can stay at mine, okay?” I said with reassurance.

“Thanks, I don’t know what I would do without you.”

“You go and meet James and your parents, I meeting the rest at the Dolphin Café.” I smiled walking out.

-----------------

Reaching Dolphin’s, I made my way to the table with my friends on it.

“Hey guys, how’s it going?” I greeted, trying to lighten the tense mood.

“Not well.” Answered Jai bluntly.

“I’ll just go and grab some drinks.”Beau says, sighing as he gets up.

As we start to talk again, I notice a pretty and petite girl walk in. She might as well not wear any clothes if she walks around looking like that. To my dismay, she walks to our table and immediately starts talking to Luke. I notice Mabs irritation and I inwardly smile at how cutesy she was being.

“Hey, is that your brother?” she asks pointing to Beau. Now it’s my turn to be irritated.

Luke smiles:”Yeah.”

“What does he look for in girls?” she asks, to the point.

The fact that she is insanely pretty doesn’t help me right now. Mabs throws some confused glances in my direction, but I stay quiet...to be honest I wanted to hear Luke’s answer.

He smirks and looks at Mabs.

“Well, he likes his girls to be elegant...” he starts

Elegant? I am not elegant.

Why the fuck is my inner mind going overdrive..

“He likes them to be confident enough to flaunt themselves around.” he continues.

How I wish I was a slut right now.

I never thought I would ever think that.

“And most importantly he likes his girls to repeatedly tell him how much they love him..you know? To boost his ego.” Luke finishes with a grin.

That’s it! There is no hope in hell that Beau would be interested in me.

I now make a resolution to try my best not to fall for Beau.

Mabs and Luke grin at each other like Cheshire cats, well atleast they are happy.

“Okay.” the girl says clicking her tongue and as Beau returns with drinks she immediately puts her arm around a shocked Beau’s shoulder.