chapter 12:

Chapter 12:

Honey’s POV:

I feel really sleepy; my head feels like it’s falling off my shoulders. I am on the train home from Brighton. Mum said she’ll stay with aunty and Amelia. Amelia was stabbed, by her ex. I didn’t know the whole story until Amelia got her mum to type a text to me, it told me and Beau about everything that happened, about Jamie and the reasons for why she hurt Jai. Beau forgave her for breaking Jai’s heart and all is hunky dory as Beau says he’ll tell Jai exactly what happened. Just wait until I find that Jamie guy, I will so get revenge for what he did to my cousin. And to think that Amelia only stopped talking to me because Jamie started comparing me to her; making her feel small and I don’t even know this Jamie- he’s sucha a little slut, actually no, he’s a big one. Or as Beau stated a few times.. he’s a fricking cunt. I feel good saying that. I yawn and my eyes are so droopy..

Beau’s POV:

Honey’s asleep on my shoulder, normally I’d be quite agitated but I’m not, you know why. I use the opportunity to take a picture of the sleeping Honey. I remember the time I checked Louis Tomlinson out in the library so Honey wouldn’t find me. Louis was really quite tanned, Honey thinks Louis is hot so therefore I make a mental note to myself to remember to tan myself. Yeah that seems like a good idea if I want Honey to fall for me. I’ll make sure it’s done for her birthday- which Jai informed me when Luke informed him when Skip informed him and Kiara was the source of the information was next week- August 10th.  Her star sign is Leo- just like me.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Jack’s POV:

Lozzie (Lizz and Lottie, they’re duo name) were really hyper all day , they are so cute though. I just about managed to fall asleep when I heard the bell ring. I opened my eyes and sighed as I made my way down. “Huh?” That was my immediate reaction when I opened the door. “Hi,” whispered Beau. He was holding a sleeping Honey in his arms..his snapback on her head.  He grinned: “Honey fell asleep.” I laughed and said:”I see.” Beau went upstairs and dropped Honey off to bed.

Beau’s POV;

I place Honey on her bed, this must be her bedroom as it says “Warning! Drama Queen Just Ahead” with an arrow pointing forwards on the front door. Drama queen? That’s definitely my Honey. Her room was painted sky blue which I know is her favourite colour. There is her name written in purple graffiti on the wall her bed is in front of. Wow, it’s really good graffiti and Honey has signed it right at the top with her whole name: Honey Olivia Taz or in other words; H.O.T.  Honey’s quite creative and she can draw very well and is always drawing in her black sketchpad. One of the walls that has no windows is decorated with a huge photo frame covering the whole wall. When I say huge, it’s the size of the whole wall. The photo frame contains a collage of all of her friends and family, it is not even half full although there are so many photo’s in it already. There is enough space and she has obviously been adding photos because there is one of her, Mabs, Kiki, Nattie, Luke, James, Skip, Jai and me. I decide to connect my phone to the printer that is under Honey’s desk, haha I learnt this techno stuff from Jai (who dropped his laptop ;D).  Anyway I simply clicked on photo’s pressed the side button and clicked print.  The photo of Honey sleeping on the train was printing out, she looked so cute. I picked up the glue stick on her desk and stuck in to the collage. Perfect. I scanned the whole collage and saw the picture me and Honey took when we were drenched after falling into the river on the nine seater bike! Good times. It was just me and Honey grinning like idiots and pointing to our wet snapbacks. Haha.