André Burakovsky - Washington Capitals

This was requested by alliekate11. Sorry it took so long, I just needed to figure out how I wanted it to happen. I hope you like it.

___________________________

I was sitting in the living room watching the Capitals play the penguins in Game 7 and they best them 5-2 and I was so happy for them because they advanced to the Eastern Conference Final. As I looked at André, he seemed so happy and I was excited for him. Once everything was over, I turned off the tv and went on my phone. I knew he wouldn't be home for a while because they probably went out to party. I patiently waited at home for him.

It was currently 2am and I was still alone in the house. He really should've been home by now. I went to my contacts on my phone and clicked on his. After 5 rings, it brought me to voicemail. I left him a message and texted him, because I knew he would have his phone on him the whole time. Soon 3am come up and I heard a knock on the door. Before I could get up, the door opened to reveal André and he dropped his stuff down by the door and came to sit next to me. I scooted over so I was out of his reach.

"What's wrong?" He asked with genuine concern on his face.

"Where were you? You should've been home by mid-night," I said with a couple tears running down my cheeks.

"I was out celebrating with the guys," he said in a gentle tone.

"Oh please, I'm not stupid. I know there was a girl involved. Please just tell me the truth," I said as I looked him dead in the eye so he knew I was serious.

"That's the truth. I'm sorry it took so long," he said dropping his head.

"I know you're cheating on me André, just stop. Either tell me the truth or I'm leaving!" I said yelling at this point.

"Fine! If you're seriously gonna accuse me of cheating just leave then!" He yelled pointing towards the door.

I grabbed my phone, charger, keys and jacket and left without even saying goodbye. Once I got in my car, I burst into tears but put the keys in the ignition and left. I decided to go to Kuzy's house and see if I could stay with him for a while. When I got there, I knocked on the door and immediately he answered.

"Y/N, what's wrong?" He asked looking very concerned.

"André and I had a fight and he told me to leave," I said still crying.

"Well come in," he said stepping to the side.

I walked in and went and sat on the couch while he got me some hot choco. He always seemed to know how to make me feel better.

"You want talk about it?" He asked handing me the cup. I took the cup and tried to stop crying so I could talk.

"He came home at 3am and I assumed he was seeing another girl because usually he's home way sooner," I let out.

"He's no cheating. No girl around him all night," he said sincerely.

"Really?" I questioned actually surprised.

"Yes. He with me, Ovi and Osh all night," he said. I had finished my hot choco when I realized he probably has no idea where I am.

"Oh my gosh, I need to go apologize to him. Thank you for everything Kuzy," I said hugging him, saying goodbye and going back home.

When I got back home, it was already 6am. I walked in and saw André sleeping on the couch with his Sweden blanket. I knelt down by the couch and nudged him a little. He jolted up and and looked around.

"Y/N? What are you doing here? I thought you left," he asked confused.

"I did and went over to Kuzy's and talked to him for a while. He told me that you never had a girl around you at all last night and I felt like I needed to come home and talk to you," I ranted so he knew everything.

"That's true. I was with Kuzy, Ovi and Osh all night," he said pulling me into his lap.

"I'm sorry for accusing you," I said pecking him on the cheek.

"It's okay. But you missed," he said.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"You missed. Let me show you," he said before kissing me.

___________________________

Should I write a part 2 or is this okay?

-Jules