Brayden Schenn - Philadelphia Flyers (Requested)

So sorry I haven't posted an imagine since December 19th. I've just been so busy with work and family stuff. Also sorry if this is too short. I just wrote it really quick. Hope you like it curbstomps

___________________________

I was sitting at home waiting for Brayden to get home from his game. They played at 11 this morning cause it's a weekend. It's now 2pm and Brayden should've been back by now. I was really starting to worry, but I just figured he was out celebrating the win with the guys. I decided to wait a couple hours to give him some time with his teammates.

After what seemed like an hour I looked at the clock and it said 8pm. I started freaking out because his car wasn't even outside yet. I tried texting him to see if everything was okay but I didn't get an answer. Suddenly the door opened and Brayden came in.

"Where the heck have you been?!" I yelled at him as he came in.

"Hello to you too," he said calmly.

"Answer me!" I yelled back.

"Calm down, I was out with the guys," he said calmly yet again.

"For 6 hours?! You're usually back after 2!" I yelled back.

"Well what do you want me to do?! Just ditch the guys and not celebrate?" He said kind of yelling at this point.

"Well no, but I want to spend time with you and celebrate with you after you win," I said looking down at the floor.

"Listen, I'm sorry. Is house told you what I was doing and I hope I can make it up to you," he said with suspicion in his voice. I looked up and saw him looking right into my eyes.

"What?" I asked.

"I hope this can make up for what I did," he said grabbing my hands. "Y/N, you've always been there for me whether we won or whether we lost. You've always been there to celebrate with me or help cheer me up. You have been my best friend through these past fifteen years and I can't imagine what my life would be like if you weren't in it. So will you do me the incredible honor and make me the happiest guy on this planet?" He said getting down on one knee and opening a little box, showing a beautiful but simple diamond ring. "Will you marry me?"

I looked at the ring speechless while covering my mouth with my hands. Then I realized he was waiting for an answer.

"Yes, I will," was all I was able to say before he slipped the ring on my finger and gave me the most comforting hug I've ever gotten.