Connor McDavid - Edmonton Oilers

This wasn't requested but here's an update at least. I picked the picture because I love the bond that McDavid and Strome have. They have a great friendship.
___________________________

We were getting ready to go back out on the ice and practice more and I was right across from Connor. He was pretty good but he definitely didn't think so and was working so hard to improve. He was an interesting guy, didn't talk much, he mainly let his skills talk for him.

"You really need to work on your stick-handling," I say teasing him.

"Really? I thought I was pretty good," he said surprised, obviously not seeing that I was just teasing him.

"I'm just kidding, you're a great stick-handler," I said patting his arm a little. He looked down and I got confused.

"Oh," was all he was able to say.

"You okay?" I asked leaning over to talk to him.

"Yeah, I-I'm fine," he said stuttering.

"No, he likes you," someone said which made him move and get on the ice which was now ready.

I watched him skate around thinking about what the other meant. Did Connor really like me or was the kid just teasing Connor for being nervous around me? I knew everyone on the team really well, but I didn't really think about the fact that one of them liked me. I mean, yeah I liked everyone, they're like my best friends. I can't not like them, we're with each other all the time. But was Tyler right? Did Connor like me? I was about to do some drills when I see Connor out of the corner of my eye and he's watching me so intently. I guess he saw that I was looking because he quickly looked away. I stopped what I was doing and skated over to him, which in turn made him look at the ice instead of me.

"Hey Connor," I said as he lifted his head a tiny bit.

"Y-yeah?" He asked sounding really nervous.

"You okay?" I asked standing my stick up and leaning on it.

"Y-yeah, I-I'm fine," he said lowering his head again.

"Hey, Connor look at me," I say so quietly I can barely even hear it. He looks up at me and he is redder than I could've imagined.

"Connor, why are you embarrassed?" I asked and stood there waiting for an answer. He played with his fingers and I knew he was super nervous.

"Because I,"

___________________________

Sorry for the cliff hanger. I had a dream like this and wanted to get it written down before I fall asleep and forget about it. Should I write a part 2 or no?

Please give me feedback on my imagines, because it makes me feel like I'm actually doing a good job with my writing.

-Jules