44 - "Daddy Actually."

Read End Notes they're important if you want to know stuff about the next chapter and two of my upcoming stories :)

ISABELLA'S POV

"I can explain, I swear." Austin pledged. 

"Why the fuck would you be talking to him after you know what he did to me?!" I was mad. No I was more than mad, I was infuriated! How the fuck could he go behind my back and start talking to my pathetic excuse of a father?

Before I could leave Austin tackled me to the floor pinning me beneath his heavy body as I squirmed around trying to get out of his grip. 

"Get off of me! I'm so fucking livid right now, God!" Austin tightly wrapped his arms around me pulling me close to him so that I couldn't move, which ticked me off even further.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I snapped heatedly. 

"You're going to lose that attitude of yours. And then we're going to talk this shit out. Until that happens you're going to be laying here." Austin filled me in casually. 

"You don't get to decide what I do! You get on my fucking nerves so bad!" Wiggling some more he trapped me more closer to himself.

"So are you ready to drop that attitude of yours gattina and talk this out like normal people do or do you just want to lay here in this very comfortable position, in my arms?" Austin asked as I glared at the side of his head, choosing to stay silent. 

"You know, I really like this position. You can wrap your legs around me tight. I could fuck you so good like this. Maybe a good fucking is what you need right now. . ." Austin hummed making me start to try and wiggle out of his grasp once again which was no use.

"You're being absolutely ridiculous right now! Let me go this instant!" I demanded.

"I will once I have your word that you'll listen to me, and not run out with your big ego and princess attitude you have going on. We're going to talk this out without strong language, nice words only." Austin said smugly, knowing he had the upper hand in this situation. I glared at him some more before letting out my own response.

"Who are you my dad?" I could just imagine his response in my head. Wait for it.

"Daddy actually." Austin wisecracked. There it is.

"This is why I like Drake better than you." I grumbled under my breath making sure he could hear me, which only made him chuckle.

"That's great gattina, but we all know his name is not the one you're screaming at the top of your lungs when I'm fucking your brains out, now is it?" His voice held enthusiasm which made me even more irritated than I was if that was possible at this point.

Fuck him, fuck his blunt mouth, fuck his damn attractive face, fuck his good dick game, you know what just fuck him in general, I listed in my head.