11 - "You're My Fucking Problem!"

Note to self: Don't ever come to another one of Scarlet's "friendly" home invitations. 

Fucking Scarlet, and her damn nice house, with her damn manipulative words. This was the last straw! I'm honestly so tired of getting picked on by Austin, when he's the one with the fucked up feelings. I don't get why he has to mix them up with mine, when I've clearly told him how I've felt. 

Grabbing my heels I quickly slid them on as I heard foot steps clicking behind me making me quickly slam the door shut and pull out my phone to call a cab. Scarlet was my ride here, and I'm pretty sure she wasn't going back anytime soon since her mother wanted her over for the weekend. We had planned to stay over until Austin's rude ass had called me out for something I didn't do. 

His mom was nagging Austin to find a girl like me and I didn't have the heart to tell her that her son was quite the fuckboy. Although I'm sure she's seen some of his prized possessions running around his house. And out of no where he decides to put me on blast and tells her that I was flirting with one of his employees so I'd never be interested in him. Except he used much more unnecessary words such as slut, and whore. I didn't get why he felt the need to be such an asshole to me when just last night I told him exactly how I felt about him, and last I checked, he was the one who rejected me.

"Isabella, . . . Isabella! Get back here! . . . I mean it Isabella!" Austin called out following after me as I repeated his words in a different voice rolling my eyes. I continued to walk away from him as he caught up to me with no ease. "Gattina, what the hell did I tell you?" He growled, gripping onto my upper arm making me lightly shove his abdomen. He grabbed my phone out of my hand, locking it and shoved it into his pocket hastily. 

"Piss off Austin." He merely rolled his eyes and continued to talk which simply just went in one ear and out the other. 

"You're honestly so fucking confusing. You damn well told me just last night that you didn't want to be with me, and then you get mad over the fact that I was texting Ezra."

"You were clearly flirting with him." He corrected, as I narrowed my eyes.

"I wasn't fucking flirting with Ezra, you ruined my chances with him a while ago. You had no right to embarrass me like that in front of your entire family. I'm so sick and tired of your childish games." 

"You don't want a fucking relationship with me, but you get mad when I talk to other guys. What's your fucking problem?" I shouted at him as he angrily backed me up against the side of his parent's house.

"You're my fucking problem!" He said bitterly, making me frown and squint my eyes at him, staring up at his figure in the dark night sky. 

"I can't even do shit without you popping into my fucking head, and I'm so fucking tired of it. Every time I go to do something you come in to my thoughts which completely messes me the fuck up. You started with a fucking temptation and now you're like this crazy obsession of mine that I don't know what to do with." Austin's aggravated voice echoed slightly. He bent down a little so our foreheads touched each others. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a moment or two.

"Okay that makes like zero sense." I spoke up.

"I can't get you out of my fucking head no matter what I do, and it's driving me crazy. I don't know what the hell to do anymore." Austin breathed through his nose trying to calm himself down. Now that I think about it, it all adds up. . . The sudden mood changes, the insults. . . It's not that he didn't like me, it was because he liked me and tried to get himself to feel the exact opposite. 

Jesus, and guys say us girls are confusing. Hmph. 

"So you were rude to me just to fuck with my head and make me hate you, so you'd get over me. Wow that's some fucking bullshit right there." I snapped as he ran his fingers through his messy hair staying quiet.

"You're a fucking asshole, kiss me god damn it." I pulled down on his dress shirt and pressed my lips to his. My eyes closed as did his and we started to move our lips, my hands wrapped around his neck as he cupped my jaw. Pressing himself closer onto me he slowed down and lightly bit down on my bottom lip making my eyes flutter when he danced his fingers down my collarbone.

"I don't know how to do this entire. . .thing. . ." Austin murmured pulling away, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. 

"As long as you're willing to try it's okay." He nodded after a few moments making me smile. He intertwined his hand with mine making me grin even bigger just as my phone beeped in Austin's pocket, making him pull it out. He glared at the screen and shoved it in my face before grumbling a few incoherent words, and walking away. 

1 new text message from Ezra

ah jeez, we're gonna have to work on his jealously tactics later on, I mentally noted. 

[9/16/16 Still making changes...and...again who the fuck let me on here again...I'm so..gdhifdsj...cringe-y oh my god]

cringe-y oh my god]

Until Next Time

-xoxo, A