22 - "No. Austin hates sparkles."

"Mi bella. . ." The words rolled off his tongue so smoothly like how the sun kisses the ocean waves when it's sundown. My head was spinning with adrenaline. . . I can't believe I just said that. . . I almost wanted to shout it from the roof tops, I love you Austin!  He licked his lips parting them to say something, but we were interrupted. 

My beautiful (A/N: It's a play of words, Isabella; Bella, which ironically means beautiful in Italian.)

Conner's yells were enough for Austin to turn away with a harsh frown on his face. "What do you want?" His deep voice called out, as I pressed a single kiss to his exposed collar bone in front of me. My fingers danced across his strong, built, muscular back that flexed under my warm touch. 

"Dad wants us right now, Rocco and Mike are out front with. . . uh. . . a business deal. . ." Carter appeared behind Conner as Austin groaned, turning towards me. 

"Sorry, baby. . . we'll continue this conversation later okay?" He gave me one of his cute smiles with his little dimples making my heart almost melt. I nodded giving him a quick kiss on his lips and he picked himself out of the pool reaching out his hand to help me. He left his clothes and everything else there besides for his wallet and phone as we both walked inside dripping wet. 

I ran into the bathroom to take a shower as Austin slipped inside for a few moments. A few blowjob jokes, courtesy of Austin, later we both were dressed as I was bent over, towel drying my hair. His firm hand smacked my ass, as I scolded him rubbing my behind. 

"If that leaves a fucking mark I'm going to kill your stupid ass!" I tried landing a punch to his stomach as he gave me a wide grin, dodging my hits. Austin gripped onto my wrists and he kissed my cheek, biting it softly before letting me go.

"I'm sorry, I was tempted." He apologized cheekily as I narrowed my eyes at him, letting out a small no you're not, as he laughed at my response, shrugging, not denying the fact that I was right. He walked out the room as trailed behind him wanting to talk to Scarlet and catch up on some girl time, instead I was pushed in front of Austin as he demanded for me to keep the little girl away from him. 

Her little ears perked up as she yelled out his name racing up the stairs as Austin let out a frustrated groan. "Keep her filthy paws off of me." Austin grumbled hiding behind me as I let out a laugh.

"Mr. big bad mafia man is afraid of a child." I teased as he pinched my ass light enough to not leave a mark, making me swat away his hands.

"I'm not afraid of that. . . that creatura!" He insisted as the little girl made a pouty face as he arms reached up trying to get to Austin, as I bent down admiring her. She had on a little pink tutu with a white shirt that had a sparkly little fairy. On her head was a little princess crown as she held a tiny tube of glitter with her fairy wand along with it. 

Creature

"I fucking hate little kids!" Austin muttered under his breath as I discreetly stepped on his foot making him hiss and squint his eyes at me. 

"Whose is she?" I asked, as Austin quietly replied with the name Rocco.