10 - "You Gonna Come For Daddy?"

[Warning: Sexual Content]

There is nothing I love more than going to bed at night in my large comfy bed. . . and there's nothing more than I hate than getting up from my large comfy bed. So of fucking course I was going to be angry when some douche-fucking-bag decides to wake me up in the middle of the night by banging their limbs across the damn door. Oh mio dio cazzo! (oh my fucking god!) I'm coming, Jesus! 

When I opened the door I was shoved back and the door swung shut making me yell out in surprise. Che diavolo! (what the hell!) Am I getting robbed? Is that what's going on? Oh my god! 

Before I could scream the intruder clamped a hand around my mouth, why did Scarlet choose the wrong time to go out with her boy toy tonight! Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. I'm going to die tonight, I just know it. 

"Will you shut the fuck up?!" . . .wait. . . Austin?! . . . He let his hand go as I smacked his cheek, I was infuriated. How dare he?! First he violates me at the restaurant and now he has the fucking nerve to scare me half to death at my own place. He switches the bright light on angrily holding the side of his face and grabs the front of my sports bra and pulls me to him, and kisses me. . . definitely not the reaction I was expecting after I smacked the fuck out of him. Austin grips my cheeks into both of his hands and pushes his lips more onto mine making me move back a little. One minute I'm furious and the next. . . I'm turned on. . . 

We continue to kiss fervently as I get up on my tippy-toes more to reach him better. My arms wrap themselves around his neck pulling him towards me, our heads lean in different directions as he forcefully thrusts his tongue into my mouth. Austin drops one hand to cup my ass as the other one stays, still caressing my jaw line. He rubs himself onto me moaning into our rushed kisses. 

He pulls me up as I wrap my feet around his body and he starts to move, going into my room quickly. Austin slams the door shut and falls onto the bed with me under him. 

Setting me down onto my pillow he plays with the band of my thong as I move my hips. . . I'm not so sure I want to do this especially when I saw him with another girl tonight. . . what if I'm just a silly little replacement hook up? . . . Austin slowly starts to pull away, now gently kissing me. . . once. . . twice. . . and then pulls away. 

Rubbing the pad of his thumb onto my bottom lip he starts to french kiss down my jaw line humming in approvement. I'm so busy focusing on his mouth that I don't even realize his fingers had once again dipped into the band of my underwear until he suddenly thrusts one into my hot core making me gasp and forget all about the girl along with being mad at him. His thumb rubbing small circles onto my clit making me whither under his touch and curse loudly. Austin whispers encouraging dirty words into my ear as I continue to move against his fingers. "You gonna come for daddy?" He purrs pressing down onto my clit as I moan out his name lightly, making him clench his jaw and speeding up his fingers. 

"Au-Austin." I breath out tightly shutting my eyes, I could feel my skin turning red, no one had touched me like this before, I mean of course I wasn't a virgin or anything like that, but I hadn't been as intimidated as I was with Austin. . . I mean just look at him. . . he's fucking perfection. . . and I'm well. . . I'm just me. . . I was so embarrassed.

"Open your eyes." He demanded, lightly biting down on my collarbone making me snap my eyes open. "Jesus, you have no idea how long I've been waiting for this." Austin groaned, staring at me, watching me come undone beneath him as his eyes darkened slightly. He slipped his fingers out of me and stuck them into his mouth sucking softly, still keeping eye contact with me as he did so. oh my god. 

He leaned up prying off his shirt in a swift movement leaving his chest fully bare except for his enticing black, smoky tattoos scattered around his body and up and down his muscular arms. Just thinking about what he was doing to me earlier made my stomach flutter, igniting with desire. His fingers moved down to the zip of his pants as he started to take them off.

"Wait Austin." I manage to squeak out as he stop moving his fingers. He peers up at me with his hooded eyes. "What?" He asks lifting me up slightly as he goes to remove my sports bra.

"No. . . I don't want to do this. . ." I manage to tell him as he stares down at me with a dangerous blank look on his face. . .

"Why?" He growls pressing his covered erection against me as if that'd somehow change my mind about having sex with him.

"Because I want something out of this.-"

"Oh you'll get many things out of this gattina." He whispered darkly, dipping his head down not understanding what I was getting at, making me shake my head and shove his head out of the crook of my neck. 

"No Austin. I want an actual relationship. I want flowers and chocolates, and movie dates, and cuddles and just. . . I want somebody who I can call mine." He leaned up slowly putting a few inches between our faces, his knees digging into the mattress on either side of me as his tongue peaks out of his mouth and slowly runs across his bottom lip. 

"Gattina. . ." He whispers softly, his thumb running back and forth across my cheek as I peer up at him through my lashes, getting my answer when he doesn't bother to explain anything. I simply nod and take a deep breath looking away from him.

"I'm sorry, gattina." His Italian accent coming out as I continue to nod.

"I can't be that person. . ." He mumbles softly nudging his nose with mine, as my heart sinks and I suddenly start to feel horrible. I can't believe I actually thought I had a chance with him. Of course I was just another girl. Of fucking course. 

"It's okay." I mutter, because no matter how hard I try I could never be mad at him. No matter what happens. 

"I'm so sorry." He keeps whispering, slowly getting off of me, as I turn onto my side. He slides into the bed beside me and spoons me from behind, pushing my hair upwards so if wouldn't be in his face. He wraps an inked arm around my waist and keeps whispering excuses into my ear telling me how sorry he was and that he just couldn't be that guy for me. . . it was all just a bunch of bullshit. . . truth was he was too much of a pussy to give this an actual try. . . scared of being hurt. . . didn't realize that if something happened it would not only hurt him, but the other person as well. . . didn't think I had him all figured out. . . but I knew more than he thought I did.

So they didn't do the dirty just yet lol because I don't want to make her seem unrealistic by fucking him after she saw him on a "date" (since she obviously doesn't know who Eleanor was). But let's see if Austin changes his fuckboy ways lol. As always, thank you for reading! :)

[9/16/16 Yes I'm not going to erase my previous end note for this chapter bc it's giving you info on why I did what I did in this chapter... but all I gotta say is CRINGE]

 but all I gotta say is CRINGE]

Until Next Time

-xoxo, A