3 - "Daddy's Little Princess"

[PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER WAS PRIVATE DUE TO SEXUAL CONTENT SO IN ORDER TO VIEW IT YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO FOLLOW ME AND ADD THE BOOK TO YOUR LIBRARY. IF YOU ALREADY FOLLOW ME ADD THE BOOK TO YOUR LIBRARY AND THEN REMOVE IT AND THEN RE-ADD IT. IF YOU ALREADY FOLLOW ME AND HAVE THE BOOK IN YOUR LIBRARY REMOVE IT AND THEN RE-ADD IT TO YOUR LIBRARY AND IT SHOULD WORK. :)] 

"Scarlet I don't know if I should." I sighed, viewing myself in the full length mirror we had in our dorm room.

"Oh come on. It's just a small party for my brother's birthday." Scarlet whined.

"I'll be your best friend." She added making me laugh due to the fact that we always used that same exact line whenever we wanted something desperately from each other.

"This dress makes me look slutty." Tugging the tight, simple, black, dress a bit lower. If I had to bend down at any point I'd definitely show off the stupid lace thong that Scarlet made me wear.

"Babe...it's a club. Everyone dresses slutty. Plus I know you haven't been working on that ass for nothing." Scarlet reminded, stripping off her clothes and getting into her own dress.

"I cannot believe I'm doing this for you. I don't even know your damn brother." I huffed ignoring her comment about me doing squats for nothing and continued to do my makeup a little bit too dark for something less than an outing to a club. 

"You don't have to know my brother. You know me and that's enough." Scarlet giggled as I turned around to check her out.

"What the hell? Your dress is longer than mine." I glared at her as she stuck out her tongue at me.

"You have a free pass, I don't. If I wear something a bit too short they're going to fucking kill me for dressing like that."

"Who's 'they'?" I asked, slipping into my heels, courtesy of Scarlet once again.

"My brothers dumbass." She laughed, as I flipped her off. There was a random knock at our door and Scarlet suddenly started to show more enthusiasm. 

"That's our ride."

-------------

ACM'S POV

The loud deafening music was almost enough to give me about ten more headaches. Fuck Conner and his stupid ass birthday party. I didn't have time to fucking party and slip up. Even with me being in a room with the door shut on the second level of the club where no one was allowed, the music was blaring. I rubbed my temples as I lined up the cocaine expertly. Fishing for a bill in my pocket I came up with a twenty. Rolling it up immaculately I lined up the bill perfectly with my nose, and the other end with the beginning of the cocaine line, snorting it up in about ten seconds. I dropped my head back waiting for it to hit me a bit.

My father's latest shipment sat around me in boxes. Some contained guns, while other contained drugs like Hashish, Mary Jane, Heroin, Cocaine, MDMA, and loads of others. Closing my eyes I waited for at least some relaxation. It only took a few moments to get me riled up once again. Ramming my fist onto the table I yelled out in frustration. Grabbing my phone I answered the call and dealt with business that needed to be attended to.

"Either you fucking deliver the Russian's shipment or you're going to have hell to pay. Understand?" I growled, turning in my chair as the person on the end of the line made up pathetic excuses as to why our shipment wasn't here yet from Russia.

"Listen buddy. This isn't a fucking game understand." My fist clenched up at his response and before I could go off on him any more the fucking door opened and in came a damn drunken girl to add more trouble to my life as it was. Fucking late stupid ass shipment, I thought as my eyes flickered to the girl who was looking around in awe. Fucking stupid ass drunk girl.