12 - "Ci vediamo più tardi la principessa"

Isabella's POV

I mean when I decided to sneak into Austin's room in the middle of the night I didn't fucking think he'd go all damn ninja bitch on me. All I did was surprise him in the middle of the night and he fucking somehow got me into his bed in a hurtful position and waved his gun in my face like a crazy person. 

God damn. 

"Isabella! Gesù Cristo! Che diavolo stai facendo?!" Austin breathed, his hand that was squeezing my neck lightly going limp.

Isabella! Jesus Christ! What the hell are you doing?!

My lips parted as his ran his thumb down my throat and lightly pressed down at the base of my throat making me gasp as a smirk began to form on his lips slowly. 

"Gattina. . . you have a kin-" I covered his mouth my my hand blushing quickly as I heard him chuckle lowly and shake his head in amusement. Jesus Christ. . . 

"I couldn't sleep in my room. I wanted to come see you." I smiled shyly as he peered down at me giving me a small smile. He leaned down and hid the gun under his pillow, making sure that the safety was on before laying down next to me. Austin nodded understandingly, and kissed my cheek softly then closed his eyes making me frown out of confusion. . . What the hell? I know this asshole did not just ignore me!

"Excuse me but I just confessed that I wanted to come and see you and you're just going to go back to sleep?" I scoffed, squinting my eyes at him in the dark.

"Wake up Romeo, you little fuck!" I hissed sarcastically, shaking his bed as he groaned and mumbled out a few incoherent words.

"Gattina. . . please. Hush. I have to wake up early tomorrow." He whispered, making me glare in his direction even more. I rolled over Austin's body and landed right in front of him. He snapped his eyes open watching me in the dark as I smiled innocently at him. Taking his arm I wrapped it around me and snuggled more into him as he sighed. "Austin..." I whined frowning when he closed his eyes once again.

"La mia bella Isabella, si prega di essere tranquillo." Austin spoke so gently that I complied almost immediately, I nodded my head and turned the opposite way away from him, an everlasting smiling etched upon my face. . . he called me beautiful. . . he just fucking called me beautiful. . . oh  my god. . .

My beautiful Isabella, please be quiet. 

----

"Good morning." I mumbled as I watched Austin fix his tie. He nodded his greeting in return and sat down on the bed giving me a smile. He ran his fingers up and down my waist until he stopped at the curve of my breast growling to himself. "Isabella. . . dove è la camicia?"

Isabella. . . where is your shirt?

I gave him an innocent smile pulling the white, blank, sheets up to my chin giving him a sultry look, and cocked my head to the right. He gave me a blank look before yanking the white sheets off of me making me cry out in surprise and try to cover myself somehow with my hands.