"Harry." I murmur and hear him groan.

He opens the door and gives me a sly smile before nodding towards the bedroom door.

"Let's go, yeah?" he mutters and I grow confused.

What was he doing in the bathroom? Whatever the case I'm just glad he's agreeing to leave over an hour early. We walk downstairs and get into the car. He seems to know the way to Louis and Gaby's house and I begin to wonder how he knows them. Did they meet at one of his parties? Shortly into our car ride we make it Gaby and Louis' cottage house and I find myself swooning over how cute the place is. The only difference from last time I was here is that the driveway is now filled and the small garden has some new flowers planted. White daisies. Does Gaby do the gardening? Probably. Harry squeezes my thigh, bringing me out of my thoughts as we step out of the car and into the cool night air. He grabs my hand but as soon as we approach the door he drops it, placing his palms into his pockets instead and I sigh a little. He knocks roughly with his knuckles and I hear someone yell "COMING!" and immediately know it's Ash. She opens the door and grins at me.

"Wicked, so glad you guys could make it." she says a little too loudly and Harry doesn't even put on a fake smile.

He doesn't seem to like Ash much and she waits for a reply and I give her a hug hello. She's in a pair of sweatpants, a tight fitting tank top and she's holding a glass of wine in her left hand. Her black hair is in a small pony tail and her bangs fall out and she looks lovely.

"Lads! Harry and Soph are here!" Ash calls back into the house as she lead us inside.

Harry clings to my back like a leech and he seems a little on edge in the house but I like it, the atmosphere is lovely. The place is dim lit with candles and everyone is sat in Gaby and Lou's living room in a circle of pillows.

"Hey," Ley smiles at me from Niall's lap as Harry and I approach everyone.

"Hi." I smirk and take a seat on one of the pillows and Harry comes next to me, reaching across the space in the center of the circle to do some sort of handshake with Niall.

Zayn and Perrie must have shown up a few minutes before we arrived since they are also in the circle. Harry places his hand onto my thigh when I cross my legs and I feel my stomach churn a little at his touch.

"Glad you could make it." Ash smirks at me before taking a seat next to Matty in the circle.

"Where's Liam?" Ley asks and Harry's hand unintentionally tenses on my thigh.

I give him a calming look but his eyes don't meet mine as he stares off at the wall.

"He should be here soon I'm assuming. He called an hour ago." Perrie answers, looking at Zayn over her shoulder and he lifts his brows at her.

I really like them together. I look around the circle slowly and spy Gaby sitting next to Lou with her legs against her chest and I think to ask her about the flowers outside but decide I'll just save that for later. Of course Louis hasn't talked yet, but to be honest he looks genuinely happy to be around everyone and Gaby's eyes light up each time he even smirks.

"Well let's not wait shall we. Any fun ideas?" Matty asks, lifting a red cup to his lips.

"How about some beer pong?" Zayn suggests and Niall sticks his tongue out and high fives him.

I gulp hard, "I don't drink."

"Let's pick something else." Harry murmurs.

Niall pouts a bit and Gaby looks around for someone else with an idea.

"How about truth or dare?" Ley suggests and everyone's eyes light up.

"I'm in." Perrie says and Zayn agrees as does Matty, Ash, Niall and Gaby. Lou remains quiet.