Creatures of Runes.

Edgar stared at the book that had appeared on the floor in front of them. Benji had already dropped to the floor and was flipping through, gasping every second he saw something amazing. Silas stared at him then back at the woman that had a very intimidating presence. She might be small but Edgar could easily sense the power off her. She was quite impressive but it still couldn't be compared to the other two– Jenna and that powerful force.

In fact, compared to every other person he had met, none where compared to them.

They didn't make them the rulers of the realm for nothing.

A voice boomed in his mind and his eyes widened at the familiar voice and he stared at Reina. She was still staring back at Silas who looked like he despised her presence. Had he imagined it? That reply in his head?

"Nope, that's me." Reina looked at him and cocked her head at him. She gave him a once over and the intense stare from her deep grey eyes made him feel suddenly insecure and he frowned.

"How?"

"I'm psychic," she answered plainly, taking a couple of steps away from Silas whilst Ava followed, beside her. This only angered him more and Edgar could feel it, like poison in the air.

"And by psychic, I mean telepathy and clairvoyance. I've got the complete set. And you," she pointed straight at Edgar, "you've got a little something... I'm not going to go into that right now."

"Okay Okay." Wyatt clapped his hands to get everyone's attention then continued, "So, while you guys get busy educating yourselves, my crew and I will be taking the ship down east. The waters get a little rough around there but eh, you can manage. We won't stay on the land long because we just want to deliver something so if you plan to do something on it, I say you tell me before that happens. My office is at the top deck and Benji knows my quarters since we will be sharing a room. If you need me, just call me." Then he turned without another word and started up the stairs to the office he had pointed at.

"Wait, are you going to leave me with three of them?" Reina stomped her foot on the floor and glared at his back.

"Yes." He answered bluntly then disappeared into the deck.

"I bloody hate him. Fucking muggins." She rolled her eyes then turned back to the three of them.

She frowned at Silas and Edgar, then said, "Is there a reason the both of you are not reading the book like your friend over here?"

     The both of them just stared at her before seating down on the floor to peer at the book. Benji, who had been at it, quickly started talking. "Oh Ed, you have no idea what I've seen. From land beasts, to sea monsters to people with powers. Of course some of this, we already know them from our world but there are some monsters here that I've never heard before. Did these beasts actually live in our realm?" He directly the question at Reina, looking up at her.

She cupped her chin and looked away from him as if deep in thought before she looked back and said, "Some of them. We all once lived together as one. From the stories the old witch had told me, there was a time we lived together and covered our tracks from the humans so they didn't know what was going on. But then a war broke and they found out about us. It was impossible to clean up our tracks because a lot of humans had died because of a war that didn't even include them. It would be inhumane to wipe their minds of a loved one so we decided to live with them. The old witch said it didn't last long because shit started going wrong again. Vampires were crossing the line and killing humans, werewolves were turning people, it was chaotic. Then the humans decided to fight back.

     "According to the old witch, it was a war that would cause much greater lose so we decided to run. She created Domus, a realm for any being to call home. At least that way, she managed to prevent the deaths of thousands."