_24;The Last Time She Saw Him

Sakura jolted up from her hospital bed. Kakashi chuckled lightly at her surprised reaction. His laughter was soon seized and he stood from the chair by the hospital bed. His suit jacket in hand. Kakashi's eyes shut tight and he opened them again muttering to himself. Something along the lines of "damn sleep."

"Kakashi?" She questioned.

He blinked a few time before returning his sight to Sakura. Kakashi looked unkempt. Like he had been there for a long amount of time. Unruly hair and his mask was starting to show the facial hair growing amongst his skin. Wrinkles becoming very apparent around his eyes. This was not the Kakashi she knew. Kakashi was normally well rested, well kept, and didn't smell like a dumpster.

"It's nice to see your finally awake." He responded.

Sakura's eyebrow raises at his words.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

He shook his head as if punishing himself for not realizing.

"Well.. You've been asleep for two weeks now."

Sakura gawked in awe. Wouldn't you be a little surprised if you just slept the past two weeks away? Yeah, that's what I thought.

"I'm gonna go get you some real food, lets face it the food here is like eating poison."

He started to step out of the room. Sakura jumped from her bed even if she hadn't moved in a while she was going to catch him. It was though a little strange. He sits by her bed for the two weeks just in shambles waiting for her to wake. She wakes and he suddenly leaves. It might have been the lack of rest or maybe he was just plain nervous. Sakura managed to catch the sleeve of his shirt. On her knees she nearly cried. She shut her eyes tight and a tear slipped down her cheek. Kakashi turned to her. He saw the tears and immediately crunched down by her. His hand lifted her chin to allow their faces to meet.

"Why are you crying?"

Sakura turns away. In embarrassment and fear. Kakashi's hand was left empty now and he wanted that not to be. He slid from his crouching position and sat down cross legged.

"You know Sakura, I was very worried when you fell unconscious. So much so that the hospital attendants at to force me to leave. Even then I stood outside tell visiting hours."

Silence...

"Just the thought of you being awake made me overjoyed so I thought that I should go get you something to cheer you up."

No reply.

"Sakura, please say something."

For a few minutes that she did not reply his anger grew more annoying. He stood quickly and sighed heavily.

"Fine. I'm gonna go get you-"

"No, please don't go. I'm scared that... t-that you won't come back!" Sakura finally replied.

Sakura's hand was shook off of his sleeve. He stood silently with her hiding in his shadow. He couldn't say anything after that. He just dropped the only thing that would say what he meant.

"Read this when I come back. I will always come back for you."

He left then. Sakura eventually did climb back into bed though. He was gone for hours. Sakura waited to no avail.

Kakashi staggered along through the isles. Looking for chocolate. Who would of known that chocolate could be so hard to find. So many labels of items, it made him dizzy. So many things in front of his blurred vision. So many things just so many. He collapsed in the isle and a person working there ran to his side. Soon though he stood up.

"Sir hold still. You look very ill the ambulance is coming."

"I can take care of myself, go away. "

Kakashi walked out of the store then. That was the last time that worker saw him. The last time many saw him.

A policeman stood outside Sakura's room. He came in holding his hat to his chest. Ruffled brown hair and a frown woven into his lips. The man sat down in the chair Kakashi once sat in. He looked down that way not to see her emotions spill out. To not see her tears streak her gown.

"I am sorry to inform you, but you fiancee was killed in a car accident."

Sakura dropped her head into her hands and sniffled. No tears would come though. Nothing. Just a few sniffles. Most wouldn't want to cry, but at that moment that was exactly what she wanted to do.

The Note Kakashi Told Her To Read When He Returned.

My Beloved Sakura,

I love you and I truly will. That is why I have gotten this for you and Akito.

Enclosed was a engagement ring with a stork engraved on the side.

OK, play I Hate Everything About You, now. For the Credits.

Inspiration: friends and amazing fans

Plot: From dreams that don't seem to go away.

Character Choices: Sakura and Kakashi.

Why Did You Choose To Make This Story: I wanted to do something large yet different. I bet you haven't read a story as retarded as this and that was the whole point. You probably thought that my grammar was horrible because of being a pure amateur. This is not true I make all my stories this horrible to see the reactions it got. Surprisingly the reactions weren't bad. I guess I didn't try hard enough on failing. So, I thank the readers and my friends. I literally have fan clubs now, it's so surprising. And if you ever want me to write a story just send me a message.

Why Did You End It This Way, I Mean Why Poor Kakashi: Merely because I planned on making Kakashi injured in a car accident in the beginning, but then I thought no. I wanted to make it something that would leave emotion in you once you were done. So for this ending I did this. Making Kakashi slightly off and unwell.