_17;Finally Tension Is Released

Sakura had now gotten the information now to find kakashi, this was her chance. She ran off and arrived in front of his home. A one floor home with two windows and about three rooms seen through them. She wiped her face clear of sweat and knocked patiently.

"Come in"she heard behind the confines of the building.

Sakura grabbed the door knob knowing that if she did she would be face to face to kakashi. She slightly pushed it open to immediately see the kitchen. A counter went straight by the forward walking path to the living room. A path on both sides of the counter that went into the rap of kitchen utilities, stove, microwave, dishwasher. More that was unidentified for her eyes were drug to kakashi.

He was leaning pathetically over the counter with a cup of coffee in hand. Kakashi's chest was bare and really advanced the vision of his muscular shape. He was no doubt wearing just the mask, not the undershirt mask connect. Kakashi was a perfect example of a male model. He too was shocked. His eyes became wide and rested to a average stare. Kakashi unsure of how to react just straightened his stance, set his coffee down, and gave a couple eye creases.

"Kakashi. I have something to tell you and-"

"I know what your going to say and I didn't mean for anyone to think that we were."

Sakura sighed; he was making this oh so much harder on her. She put a hand out for moral support against the walls. Kakashi took a step closer to make sure it wasn't from lack of balance.

"You don't understand."

Sakura's head dropped down and her eyes staring at the floor. Once again kakashi took a step toward her.

"Sakura are you OK?"

"No"she said in reply.

He steadily paced to her taking her arm over his shoulder. Giving him a glare he put it back by her side. She just showed up at his home and announces she needs to speak to him; he was utterly confused.

"I can't spit out"sakura states, while returning her gaze to his tiled kitchen floor.

"Sakura?"

She ignores his question of her and takes him into a embrace. The top of her head fitted perfectly under his chin. Confused kakashi held his arms out unsure if to hug her or tell her to leave. Forbearing her face deeper into his soft skin she smiled. Kakashi finally took his turn resting his arms around her.

Do not lie,

Do not cry,

But never fade,

For I will always be here for you

"There it is again"kakashi whispered.

"It's nice isn't it? The sweet poetry it spouts randomly."

"Guess you could say that." He nods his head and continues"but it's right you know 'I will always be here for you'"

Sakura silently sniffled into him, trying not make him aware of what she was going to say. He knew something was bothering her though, it was gradually obvious.

"What did you need to tell me."

"I-I"

Kakashi separates them and lifts her chin to face him. A tear falling down her cheek he frowned.

"Don't worry sakura, I know what you mean"he calmly whisper.

His hand moving from her chin to caress her cheek; rubbing it fruitfully. A sweet glance of pure happiness lit up his eyes. Sakura was astonished, he wasn't mad upset or anything from that point. His index finger on his unoccupied (right hand) hand and hooked it gleefully around edge of his mask. Sakura knew what was next she knew this was their moment. It moved down showing inch by inch the handsome face that was hidden for years. She gawked slightly and blushed most of all. It was bitter sweet for a moment like this. Soon as he kissed her she wouldn't be able to see that face again. Kakashi brought his face closer to hers so they may but only a few inches apart. Sakura was shaking in a nervous sweat; she got what she wanted, but at what cost.

"Close your eyes"he commanded her in a hush whisper by her ear.

She watched as part by part her vision disappeared and a feeling of moist was brought upon her lips. His hand moving from her cheek to the back of her head and the other on her back. His tongue making way through the barrier that concealed her mouth. Oh she loathed how he tasted so sweet and she yet only taste like a cherry. Slowly tilting his head to get a better position. Sakura could tell the hesitation in his action was for her, unsure of her experiences.

Sakura's arms looked draped by her sides until she brought them up around his neck. Kakashi took it as answer for him to continue without hesitation. His tongue dancing against hers in a eager tradition passed from lover to lover. Sakura too was quiet surprised by their connection, but wasn't going to let it waste. She glided against his cheek with her tongue signaling him she too would join. With that he hungrily tilted her back and lowered his hand further down her back. Her shirt rolling up slightly he could feel her skin. Sakura's soft delicate skin that he could never mark without tears. The waft of her cherry scented shampoo slithered up his nostril and made him think of the other scents she carried. Sakura could not only feel his pure excitement in the tongue dancing moment, but the hand wandering up the back of her shirt.

When their lips separated they both only did so for oxygen. Kakashi not willing to let go of her just rested his chin on the edge of her shoulder blade. Sakura out of all of them wanted him to there with her. But before anymore actions of passion could be made she realized had been shot not to long ago, about a month.(Do you know how hard it is to pry info out of tsunade-sama? I didn't think so.)

"Kakashi do you feel OK?"

"What do you think?"

"Kakashi I'm serious. I wasn't even allowed to see you when the ambulance had finally gotten you situated into your room. Finally patched up from the numerous wounds in your abdomen."

"Sakura, I'm fine. I recover fast when forced to and if I don't will you not be there for me?"

"Of course I will, but-"

"Then there is your answer"he interrupted her.

"I'm just worried that's all."

"So, your more worried about me then how our kiss erupted."

"Kakashi I wouldn't care if you grabbed my ass as long as your fine."

Kakashi slightly chuckles into her hair and smirks. Right by her ear she hears him sigh comfortably.

"Your so innocent it's ridiculous. Wish I was like that when I was younger."

A frown forms on hi face. Sakura can feel his face adjust into this and doesn't like it. She returns his earlier jester by pushing him off slightly and planting her own lips on his. Kakashi went wide eyed and once again relaxed. After a large amount of twisted tongues he pulled away to ask something.

"Grab your ass huh"he smirked with a arched brow.

"I know, it's a little different for me, but we can always start something new right?"

"Not if the other takes up the offer"his smirk designated into a permanent smirk.

Sakura sensed his true question and rolled her eyes waving a hand in the air.

"Go for it."

"Prewarning I might get wept up in the moment."

"I don't care, do as you please. As long as I'm with you."

To be continued...

Oh hum loves in the air, or should I say leprechauns.