_18;Her Tickle Spot

Kakashi opened is eyes impatiently trying to figure out what the hell happened the night before. Rolling from side to side in his large king sized bed he felt something on the other side. He pulled the blanket and threw it to the other side of the bed when he saw her. Her pink locks ruffled up and she look disturbed in her sleep that he moved. Astonished he fainted for a few minutes. He fell off the bed waking again and looked rapidly back and forth. Sakura mumbled, while slowly bringing herself to a sitting position. Holding up the blanket to cover her breasts she looked over to the source of a thump. She smiled at the sight of him.

"When did. Oh shit~"he drug out in worry.

"Kakashi, did I do something?"

"No, um... All me."

"What do you mean, I was the one that agreed."

He clutched his head as the windy wine covered memories were brought back. His expression came back down to a comforting position. What he and sakura did may have been unplanned, but at least they both agreed on it.

Desire,

It floods our thoughts,

Like poison,

A bitter-sweet poison,

A passionate act,

The thought of desire is,

Maybe desire,

Is only a bodily attraction,

Or a true care,

Something that can't be broken,

Desire is odd,

Only for the many meanings it can carry,

For if you say desire,

All think for goods or items,

But I disagree,

Desire is the best description for that special person.

Sakura loosened her grip on the blanket still not letting go and crawled to kakashi's side. She chuckled, while covering her mouth. He looked at where she glanced and quickly closed his legs.

"Your so embarrassed, that's what make it so funny. I'm fine with it, don't worry. You were fine with it last night."

"How the hell are you so calm about this?"

"Because even if your my sensei, I truly have a passion for you. I can't imagine being without you. Your my security, the only one left that cares. When I heard those shots I only thought about you, not the others only you. The one that I loved, the one I couldn't lose. If you were gone, I don't know what I would do without you." Sakura paused for a second to curl her arms around her knees and sit her chin on the top of them. "You are my light."

"Sakura. Your just lost in a teenage crush."

"How could you say that?"she almost shouted.

She barricaded her face in her arms and legs. Kakashi looked down, he meant that as a thought not words.

"Sakura, don't worry. I don't think that." A heavy sigh was heard from him. "If anything, if it was a crush that school lock down should of knocked you into shape. Good thing your here with me."

"You've always been so understanding, I hope you won't fail me."

Sakura puts her arm down over the edge of the bed and grabbed his hand.

"Never, besides I've taken something to special to waste."

"Yes you have and I'm glad your happy with it."

"Who would of thought?"

"That I was a virgin."

"Yes."

"Kakashi, I'm only 16, what do expect. I'm a nerd with only the need for a book, sex wasn't really on my agenda."

"Yeah I know, but I didn't really think about it tell... well you know"he stated while scratching the back of his neck.

Kakashi stands to meet her gaze and kisses her on the forehead. Crouching down he leans his forehead on her feet. She giggled and raised a eyebrow.

"Kakashi don't even think about it"she scolded him.

But nothing was stopping him, he did it anyway. He lifted one of her feet and tickled the bottom with the tips of her fingers. She cracked up falling back to the bed and kicking her foot to free it.

"Ticklish I didn't know that about you, looks like there's a lot I must figure out about you."

Sakura tried to glare, but was to busy laughing her ass off.

"Your"giggle"so cruel."

"Oh, you have to give me better props then that"he states while stopping the random tickles.

"Yeah your more of a old pervert."

"Hey I'm the perverted one, uh-hum, yeah inner sakura."

"Oh come on, she was in your mind at the time."

"Wait what."

"I don't know she still confuses the hell out of me."

OK, just had too, up next naruto finds out. Uh oh, don't forget the drunken teen, what will happen?